34 - Decisions

[Lloyd]
Never Real Present time

For 10 days now we have been pretty busy fixing all the damage caused by Boreal and Kai confrontation on the Lake Village. And building some brand new improved facilities.

Sorla is working on making the Travellers Tea, but so far she hasn't succeeded. I went to see her as soon as I returned. I gave her the leaves Akita and I print with the marks on the wall of the Temple of Time, she can't read that either, but she kept with her to check on some ancient scrolls they have.

-"I see you became a friend of The Wolf!" - She observed.
-"Yep, she told me you are also a friend of The Wolf, did you know she is a formling?"
-"I would have guessed. I have known her for a very long time"
-"Do you mean before the Ice Emperor curse?"
-"Far before that..."
-"Do you know anything about her biological parents?"
-"What do you mean biological parents, she is the Lupa, she doesn't have biological parents."
-"You are talking about her wolf form, I am talking about the girl."
-"What makes you think they are 2? Stop looking at her with your eyes and look at her with heart, only then you will know who she is..."
-"What do mean?"
-"Lloyd, It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

She said that and walked away, and the last 10 days I have been trying to figure out what she means.

Every day, Akita and I spend hours together, doing jobs in the village, racing around each other in the woods, swimming in the hot springs with the others, we have been so connected to one another that the simple thought of going back home, hurts. Everyone likes her, she has spent time with each of the Ninja and they all agree, she is fun, she is clever, she is brave...

I see it all, with my eyes... But what am I missing?

Being selfish I am not in a hurry for Sorla to fix the travellers tea for us, but then I look at Zane and see how much he is missing Pixal, and Kai misses Skylor, and I am pretty sure Cole misses Kim too, then I remember the entire purpose of our trip.

-"Lloyd, you need to tell her how you feel." Nya told me one evening.
-"And what? Say goodbye, so long, farewell?" I replied. "Don't you think it is a bit cruel?"
-"She might change her mind, Lloyd, she might come with us."
-"I don't know, Nya, it is a pretty big decision to make, what if she doesn't like Ninjago?"
-"Oh come on Lloyd! If she feels for you the way you feel for her, she will be fine."

I know Nya is right, but every time I plan to tell Akita how I feel about her, I stumble upon my words, I say stupid things, I end up embarrassing myself and sometimes making her uncomfortable. The truth is, I don't really know what to do.

Ninjago *back to Past

She returned just a few minutes after she fixed the messy timeline.

-"what about Miscellaneous, no... too long... Mistletoes... too festive, doesn't go well with you...Misunderstand... too dramatic... Mysterious...  I like mysterious, what you think? I don't know if your mother would like though..." The old lady is talking to the newborn.

-"you are not giving one of your horrendous names to my child, forget it." Misako interfered.
-"I can't understand why you don't let me naming your children, my names are far more creative, Lloyd, what a boring name."
-"I like it, it means Grey or Silver."
-"I know what it means, you married the brunette one but still called you son's name after the grey."
-"There was nothing to do with Wu, I just like it."
-"You should have called him Wyrdd or Verde"
-"Why would I call him Green?"
-"Because he is the Green Ninja!"
-"Lloyd is the Green Ninja?"
-"ops.... not officially yet... but I am shocked you haven't seen it coming..."
-"No... I mean...  I supposed... I should have... what's happened to Garmadon, do you know?"
-"Well, he pretty much destroy all the shadow's army almost killing himself, they are down to a handful of creatures now, probably all going in circles chasing your new man. After that, he ended up in the Realm of Madness himself, growing some extra arms, Wu, however, brought him back, you wouldn't recognise him anymore."
-"is he back in Ninjago?"
-"Yes... By the way, your 'family' guy will be here soon, you need to make a decision, you either go with him to build this new time traveller's family, or stick around to help your son to fight his own father, what is going to be?"
-"I can't choose between the two of my children, it isn't fair."
-"Well, life is not always fair, my dear, you cannot have both. You will have to decide: Grey or Brown, Silver or Copper..."
-"Copper... I like it, her name will be Copper."

-"I like Copper too!" - the husky voice came out from the shadows -"I am glad to see you standing on feet again" - he wished he could give her a huge, but, he thought would be inappropriate.
-"thank you, Akron, for saving my life." Misako acknowledged his effort.
-"of course, after putting her on this terrible situation first of all..." the old lady doesn't waste her chance to attack him.

He rolled his eyes, how can someone be so annoying.

-"Misako, do you believe you are fit enough to go?" - he asked Misako, completely ignoring Mistake.

There was a dreadful silence, while Misako and Mistake cross looked at each other. He felt as if he has missed something.

-"what is going on?"

-"Akron" - Misako said after taking a deep breath -"you know well I have another child..."

-"and a husband..." - Mistake adds to the conversation.

-"my son... he thinks I had abandoned him, I need to fix this, he needs me, and I need him..."

-"what about... her... Copper... don't you think she needs you too?" He asked her referring to the baby.

-"Akron... I can not choose between my children..."

-"you don't have to! come with us, I will take you back to whenever you need to be... " he approaches her, touching carefully the baby's face in her arms."

She handed him the baby... her tears washed her face.

-"I am sorry baby girl... Akron, please go. Take her to safety."

-"Misako... don't..."

-"Please..." she can't even see anymore, her eyes are clouded by tears. Both her children need her, what should she do?

-"ok... you know where to find us."

He holds baby Copper and disappeared, leaving behind a sobbing mother. Misako cried all night, Mistake tried to comfort her in vain...

-"you know, you can make yourself to forget everything, and go back to your son." The old lady said.
-"I don't want to forget her, I can't... and I will not... "

And before the sun raised that morning she made a decision.

-"I will be back for Lloyd soon, but for now, she needs me more, and I need her too."