62 - The brutal attack

-"Where are you, Cole? I am hungry!" - Kim sent Cole a message.

-"OPSY... Leaving the Monastery right now."

-"You were leaving the Monastery half an hour ago, are you playing zombies with Jay, again?"

-"Nooooo...."

-"Liar! Please hurry up, I am really hungry."

-"OK... OK...on my way."

Elsewhere...

A portal opened and 3 creatures walked out from inside.

-"We have no time to waste, Grey you go and find her, Dorota, you come with me. I have a strange feeling things are very different from where we left."

-"I have the same feeling, Master, it is like time has been changed somehow."

-"Grey, be discreet, keep a low profile we don't want to attract attention to us, just yet."

-"Yes, Master!" - he said removing his mask and shapeshifting into a charming middle-aged man before he disappeared in fine air.

-"Master, I wouldn't trust my brother to keep a low profile."

-"I know, actually I am counting on him doing the exact opposite, as always."

---

Back to our heroes...

Lloyd and Akita walk together towards Chen Noodles, but before Lloyd could reach to open the door, he was almost knocked out by the black ninja that was leaving the restaurant with a few bags of takeaway food, texting on his phone, and not looking where he was going.

-"Ought..." Lloyd said.

-"Hey, Guys!! Sorry!!" Cole said trying not to lose his balance and keep all the food from feeling down.

-"Watch out Cole... where are you going in such a hurry?" - Lloyd asked his friend.

-"I am taking lunch for Kim, I am super late, I was supposed to be there 1 hour ago, but I got distracted..."

-"Playing zombies with Jay... Again?!"
-"No... why does everybody keep saying that... am I that predictable?"
-"When it comes to games, Yes, you are."
-"Duh... OK... OK... Let me go, or Kim will be even madder at me... if that is possible."
-"OK... See you later... Did you leave any food for us anyway?"
-"Food, yes, deserts, NO... See Y"

Lloyd holds the door open for Akita, and they both enter Chen Noodles for lunch.

-"Hello, you two!" The beautiful reddish hair chef approach her friends -"are you two here for lunch"

-"yes... I am very hungry..." Akita answered.

-"be prepared to eat the best food you ever had" - Lloyd said to her, pulling her inside and grabbing a table.

-"Kai... Lloyd and Akita are here" Skylor shouts through the kitchen and next,  the fire Ninja hoops out to greet his best friend and his girlfriend.

-"Hey green bean, Cole has just left."

-"We know, he bumped into us at the door..."

And the conversation carries on for hours...

At the hospital...

-"Hey Kim, I will be there soon, where shall we meet?"