65 - K - I - S - S - I - N - G

[Akita]

-"Are the two of you ok?" Zane asked Lloyd and I as he served us a plate of his delicious food.
-"yes. We are fine." Lloyd answered Zane's question, I looked at him, and noticed his cheeks were bright pink, and he was trying very hard to keep a straight face, he looked at me and I heard his thoughts "better than just fine, don't we, Red?"

I gave him a mischievous look, and hid my expressions quickly before anyone else noticed. They were all at the dinning table eating their dinner and talking about the early events. I didn't think anyone would have noticed we were gone for a while, but I was wrong.

-"You two have gone forever and you look very guilty, Green bean." Kai... obviously.

-"so... why are you here by the way, did Sky kick your ass today?"

-"I am here for Kim and Cole, talking about them, have someone check if they want some food?"

-"I did." Pixal said " Jay has just gone there to take them dinner."

Before Pixal finishes talking, Jay enters the room shouting and screaming, freaking everyone out. Lloyd and Kai jump on their feet.

-"what's happened Jay?" Nya is the first one to ask.

-"guys... guys... you wouldn't believe what I just saw...." he said without breathing, overexcited.

-"spilled out Jay." Kai shouts at him.

-"Cole and Kim are sitting in the tree K - I - S - S - I - N - G..." he shouted, spelling letters, singing and dancing at the same time... I got very confused.
-"Are you sure! Are you sure, Jay...?." Nya screams from the other side also overexcited, jumping on her toes.
-"yes... yes... I am sure."
-"What kind of kiss? I mean, they are always kissing each other anyway, nothing new on that." Lloyd said, and I finally understood what the K - I - S - S - I - N - G jay has spelled means, ah.. kissing....
-"the type of kiss that leaves no doubt that they are about to move into second base... they didn't even try to hide from me, they just started laughing."

-"oh my FSM... that is so cool." Nya said "shall we all go and check on them?"

-"Nya, I expect that from Jay, but not from you. Everyone, listen, Kim has been through a lot today, we should respect her privacy." Master Wu said to all, and they all answered in unison.
-"yes, Sensei."

But, as soon as he walked away from the room, Jay looked at Nya, and she followed him, I am pretty sure they went to check on Cole and Kim.

-"they are going to check Cole and Kim, don't they?" I asked, whispering in Lloyd's ears.
-"sure they will. It is Cole we are talking about, it is a big deal for Jay and Nya."
-"why?"
-"The three of them are super close, and Jay and Cole are always giving each other a hard time."
-"Just like Kai and you?"
-"I suppose, just like Kai and I, lucky for me, we had a diversion when Jay showed up, or Kai would still be questioning about where we have been in the last hour."
-"was it one hour?"
-"45 minutes in heaven, more or less." The way he said that made my entire body to shake on an involuntary contraction and my core twisted inside.
-"did you enjoy it?" I asked with a dirty look, licking my lips, reminding both of us of what we just did upstairs. He doesn't answer in words, but his mind goes wild.

"Oh Gods... Red, stop please, I am uncomfortably hard, again."

I found it difficult to contain my laughing, so I looked away, and noticed Pixal watching me, for a second or so I felt a bit uncomfortable, but she smiled and I noticed she could somehow read through me.

-"Akita" she called me, I turned to her, giving my full attention. "Kim asked me to sort something out for you."

-"oh, did she? And when can I have it?"

-"tomorrow morning, if you wish."

-"yes... ok... " I didn't know what else to say, I noticed Lloyd paying close attention to our conversation.

-"What is Akita having?" Zane asked, and Kai also turned his attention to me.

-"I new Borg smart device that adapts to both her forms, human or wolf, to allow all of us to communicate with her or track her location if we need to, a way to keep her safe." Pixal calmly explained to everyone.

I wasn't sure she was making all that up or if it was all part of the implant she was going to make for me, either way, sounds very excited. And after that last hour I spent with Lloyd being so intimate, I really can't wait to have that sorted.

In the infirmary...

[Cole]

-"you know Jay will come back in a few minutes with everyone else following him." Kim told me as soon as Jay walked out the room.
-"let it be... I have nothing to hide, do you?"
-"no" - she said with a funny face and I kissed her nose.

Jay entered the infirmary minutes before and caught Kim and I making out. We didn't try to hide anything, we just started laughing at Jay's surprised face. He stumbled on his words, I could tell he was very happy for us, and he ran away straight after, I'm pretty sure he went to get Nya.

Kim is looking so cute, her short strawberry hair is very messy, probably needing a wash, her makeup has gone and her cheeks are bright and pink, my guess that it is a reaction to my unshaven face when we kiss.

-"where have we stopped?" I pulled her towards me and started kissing her again, her kisses are heavenly good, her lips are delicious. I can't get enough.

-"shall we stop and have some food first, please?"
-"yes. Food and Kimmy's kisses, my two favourite things."
-"What about cake?"
-"cake falls into the food category."

I spoon fed Kim as if she was a child, even played airplane spoon, she laughed and laughed, but ate all the food I put in her mouth. She could feed herself, but I thought it was fun.

-"how long do I have to be here for, Cole? Do you know?"
-"Tom gave Pixal and Zane instructions to keep you under observation overnight, he is coming here tomorrow morning to check on you."
-"I really want a shower and my bed..."
-"I can give you a shower" I said, giving her a wink, she stared at me but smiled.
-"easy tiger"
-"We used to shower together all the time when we were kids."
-"Yep, but we are not kids anymore Cole."
-"we can just pretend we are."
-"no... that doesn't sound right..."
-"ok... you are right, still I can look after you." I said seriously, I meant that.
-"I don't need to be looked after, I am good! I can go and have a shower myself." She got up the bed, standing on her feet, but as soon as she did that she lost her balance, and I picked her up just before she fell.
-"ought." She said holding on me and leaning her hand on my chest.
-"are you ok, Kim?" I asked worried.
-"yes, I got really dizzy that is all"
-"that is why doctors keep patients under observation, but how would you know that, is not like you are a doctor..." I said sarcastically.
-"you are so annoying." She said giving me one of her punches in my arm, and I tickled behind her ear with kisses and nibbles, goosebumps appeared all over her body and she giggled trying to get away.
-"for now on, Kimmy, every time you punch me like you just did, I will do this to you." I said carrying on tickling her neck with kisses and nibbles, she laughed deliciously, I love hearing her laugh.

-"Cole, stop, they are here" Kim told me, she can feel even a small desolation of air when someone approaches her.
-"I have a plan." I told her.
-"what is it?"

I explained to her my plan, and as soon as Jay and Nya were on sight we started the game.