32 - The Plan

*Back in time*

He arrived one morning to her chamber and find her doing some kind of training, she moves slowly balancing herself on one leg and alternating, her movements flow beautifully, and her now big pregnant abdomen only adds her more grace.

He just stayed there on his usual corner watching, he brought her food, but it can wait, he doesn't want to disturb her training.

-"I know you are there Akron... I can sense your presence."

-"the disturbing and unwanted one..." he replied to her.

-"I passed that stage, you no longer make me sick."

-"wow... was it that bad?"

-"worse..." - she smiled, stopping her training and turning to see him. -"what have you got there for me? This child is making me hungry all the time..."

-"fresh bread, fish, grapes..." by now he knows everything she likes, and he always tries to please her, something he has never done for anyone before.

She sat down and started eating her food.

-"We can go for a walk once you finish."

-"That sounds nice... By the way, I need bigger clothes, those started to be a bit uncomfortable."

-"ok, I will request."

-"Akron, how do they control your power?"

He showed her a band he has on his arm, it looks similar to the bracelet they put on her. A sophisticated piece of technology, Oni engineering.

-"very much like yours, inhibit the powers, and in my case, it can kill me, if I don't comply."

-"but only works on you, right. It was programmed to your DNA composition, am I right?"

-"yes... how do you know?"

-"I was told. I have a friend Oni."

-"hard to believe an Oni would be friends of someone."

-"well, they would ... anyway, what can you do when you are free?"

-"What do you mean?"

-"without your armband, how far in time can you go, and, have you got control over it?"

-"I don't know how far, I never had the freedom to try, but I do have control of my travel, don't you?"

-"no... I never managed to control, I only know where I am going, once I am there. For a long time, I don't even remember who I was. Can you carry others with you?"

-"yes... that is what I have been doing my entire life. What is going on in your mind?"

-"nothing." She lied, finishing eating her food. -"I am ready to go for that walk."

A few days later when he arrived in the morning he found her screaming.

-"What's happened?"

-"the child is trying to go."

-"what do you mean, isn't it too early?" He goes on his knees trying to comfort her.

-"yes" she said between screaming "it is trying to time traveller, it would die if it happens."

-"I don't understand, is that even possible?"

-"yes... trust me I lost a few babies like this..."

-"can we stop that from happening?"

-"only if we increase the inhibitors."

-"What shall I do?"

-"get your Master, please...."

He does as she tells him, and come back as quickly as possible, his Master join them in, seconds later, to her surprise he looked nothing like she expected, he looks just like an average human, appearance can be deceiving, she knows that well.

-"what do you expect me to do?" The Master asked her, she hates the sound of his voice.

-"you want this child alive, get me another inhibitor, the one you place on me is only enough to my power." she tells him between screens and contractions.

-"I haven't got another one, we can only make an inhibitor once the child is born."

-"well... I guess we will both die... " she screamed again, agonising in the floor.

-"use mine" Akron said to him.

-"it wouldn't work."

-"the baby is his child, they would share the same blood, it might just work." She said.

The Master look at him, a bit suspicious.

-"Please Master, I have been serving you all my life, let prove to you I can be trusted, save her and the child, I would be forever yours." - he begs to his Master, bowing to his knees.

-"very well, I trust you Akron." His Master removed his armband and put it on Misako.

But, nothing happened, she still agonising... Akron takes her in his arms, putting her on her bed, slowly she started to calm down a bit. Her body stopped shaking, and she rested drifting into sleep.

-"thank you, Master!" He said.
-"keep an eye on her I will get another inhibitor, this might be just  too strong for her."
-"I will."

As soon as his Master left the room.

-"you can stop pretending now, Misako."

-"I am not pretending, this second inhibitor really knocked me down." She replied sitting in the bed smiling.

-"Gods... you are good... how did you make that so convincing?"

-"practice makes perfection..."

-"you should at least have told me about your plan."

-"I didn't know you could be trusted. Now it is your chance to prove me wrong. You can either save the three of us or turn me back to your Master, to whom you swear loyalty a minute ago. Show me, Akron, who do you really are?"

-"Where and when shall we go?"

-"as far back you probably can, on the Never Realm. We would all be safe at the Temple of Time until the baby is born."

He opened his wings, wrapping her safely inside, he felt a sensor pride protecting her and their unborn child, in the end, they are His Family, one he never thought he would have. The vortex open and they were FREE.

AN: any idea who is the Baby?