52- Naked!

[Lloyd]

I woke up with someone running on the corridor in front of my room, probably Jay going to sunrise exercise. I thought I better join in before they asked uncle Wu about me. Still, wrapped by my side, my wolf girl was comfortably sleeping, and I really want to stay there until she wakes up.

-"oh, Red... I love you so much." I stroked her hair a bit, she turned around, but stay asleep.

I slowly slide away from the bed, put some clothes on and write her a few words before running outside. Jay and Nya were warming up, waiting for the others.

-"Hey, where did you go last night? We didn't see you coming back?" - Nya asked me.

-"I just took Akita to see Ninjago, she was fascinated by the lights."

-"is she still sleeping?"

-"Yes."

Jay was walking in front talking to Cole, that has joined us, Zane and Pixal were out in the courtyard already, Kim was very much ready to jump, we were only waiting for Kai.

-"Are you two sleeping together?" Nya asked me as we were far from the others and no one could hear us.

-"yes... well... we are in the same bed... sleeping... nothing else..." I answered Nya's question almost whispering.

-"do you want to keep this a secret?"

-"yes please, Nya. Especially from Kai, you know how he is."

-"don't worry your secret is safe. Where shall we say you slept last night?"

-"I told Kai I was going to sleep at my uncle's."

-"ok, I will have your back."

-"Thanks, Nya!"

-"always here for you little brother."

We joined the others getting ready to start, but just before we finish, Kai runs towards us.

-"Thanks for waiting, guys." Kai shout as he joining us, Skylor following after him.

-"We just did because we need a loser. " Cole said.

-"ahaha.. Very funny... "

-"Guys, before starting. Let me tell all of you, we are going on a mission today. I will be taking my mother and Sorla to the Cloud Kingdom, I need all of you ready for action, it will be a rescue mission but we might need to fight to free Akron, my half sister's father. Any of you have any questions?"

-"yes..." Jay said "Lloyd, are you sleeping with your girlfriend?"

-"Jay!!" Nya shout at him.

-"It is OK Nya... you know what? -Listen to me, everyone, you all have been sleeping with your respective girlfriends, or boyfriend (i pointed to Nya), for quite a while, why is that I can't be with Akita? We have been together since I meet her in the Never Realm, and Yes, we are both in my room, our room for now on. And what we are doing or not, it is not for your concern. Did you hear me, Kai?"

-"wow... Lloyd, that was something... Did you hear it Kai?" Jay said teasing Kai.

-"good for you Lloyd." Skylor gives me her support, elbowing Kai.

-"what?" Kai shout, as everyone was looking at him. "You all take me very wrong, I am pro intimacy, sleep together... etc...." He said pulling Skylor towards him, she does a funny face to him -"Just.... Please... don't make babies just yet, ok, little brother! They are hard work, only cry and poop all day..."

-"what do you know about babies?" Skylor asked telling him off.

-"Excuse me, but I had to look after my little sister since she was very young."