Chapter 33 Love is the word

Walking in I stood in awe of the view infront of me. His whole office was lit with candle light , a small picnic blanket with dessert infront of the couch and two plates of sloppy Joe's on his desk. My comfort food. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face at the thought that he remembered something so small and insignificant. He remembered that when I was sad or upset, that it brought me comfort and I couldn't believe he would bother to even care to remember.

"Marco, this is amazing. Thank you." I said grateful turning around while he closed the door behind him.

"I told you , I'd do anything to make you smile." He said holding me in his embrace as my eyes wandered around the room taking everything in.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked untangling myself from his hold as I wandered around the room , deciding what I wanted first.

"Well I was thinking, since we have the whole night anyway why don't we take it slow and just sit at the fireplace?" He suggested directing me to the fireplace behind his desk. Sitting down on his chair he pulls me into his lap as we faced the crinkling fire.

"This is perfect. " I said while I felt his breath at the back of my neck before his lips made contact with my skin. It felt as if my knees grew weak as he started kissing up and down my neck while I put my hair to the side giving him more access. I stayed quiet while he did what he did best while I tried to contain myself and my thoughts. The heat of the fire soon compared to the heat inside of me as I couldn't bare it anymore and turned around in his hold , catching his lips as he turned me around completely while my hands got stuck in his hair. He deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance while his hand started trailing up my skirt the way he did this morning, giving it a gentle squeeze making me let out a surprised yelp through the kiss as I felt him smirk. He met my lips again as I my hand that was once  behind his head tugged on his shirt , making him throw it to the side in one swift movement -earning a smile from me through the kiss - as my hands ran across his torso feeling his ab muscles ripple under my finger tips with each movement he made.

He gave my thigh another squeeze -knowing I would yelp in surprise - as he used that opportunity to lift me unto his desk as I swore it got a lot more hot in here , and not because of the fireplace. His hands started trailing all over the place while mine did the same as I was soon placed on my back - the food that was once on his desk suddenly no where to be seen , not that it mattered right now- as he hovered over me like a hungry predator. He pulled back as I could see the desire swim around in his eyes while he watched me , my eyes darting down every no and again to his chiseled abdomen as a smirk played on his lips. He knew what he was doing , and he knew he was good at it too.

****
Breathless pulling away , I sit back up pulling my hair into a pony as Marco fell back in his chair panting just as crazy.

"So , dessert?" I said hopping off the desk as I pulled my clothes on the right way again.

"I thought you were dessert?" He said with a smirk as I stalked over to him , placing my hand on his bare chest -pushing him back- as I looked into his eyes.

"You won't get this lucky again." I said teasingly as I already knew what was running through his head. If he thought this was going to make me forgive him each time we had a fight then ,

He was right. Cause I'm pretty sure this was a very effective way of making me forget about my problems.

"We'll see ." He said with a smirk as we walked over to the little picnic set up while he fed me chocolate covered strawberries as I swooned with each bite. This might've been my favorite date I've had with him . And not for the sole reason of the activities that were held , but because we never go on much dates so this was a win for me whether or not we ended up doing anything or nothing at all.

"Delicious. " I said as I ate the last strawberry.

"Are you talking about me or the strawberry?" Marco said laughing leaning back with his elbow perched. 

"Why can't it be both?" I said smiling like crazy while he did the same.

"Come here. " he said with a silly smile as I sat between his legs , leaning back on his chest while I stirred my finger in the chocolate on the plate and then licking it.

"I want you to remember this moment. Remember how you feel right now. And I want you to think back to this moment every time there is even the slightest doubt in your mind about my feelings for you. I love you. And no matter how much I try , I don't think I'll ever stop loving you Alice Romano." He said making my heart ache with love. I could hear he meant every single word and that this wasn't just for show or a silly attempt to make me forgive him. He loved me. And he wanted to love me for the rest of my life. And as hateful as my feelings towards him was this morning, right now in this moment , I couldn't see a better way to spend the rest of my life than with him. Loving him and being loved by him.

That's it ! I'm not very good at this kind of steamy stuff . It makes me cringy if I'm being honest. But thank you so much for reading. Remember to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Until next time keep howling my wolves ❤🐺