Chapter 3 Well enough alone

"Hi." He said taking a seat across from me in the coolest way I could've possibly imagined. He had so much swag and seriousness about him that words couldn't describe it quite right.

"Hi..." I said , suddenly loosing all ability to function or talk.

"I saw you checking me out yesterday. Wanted to say hey, I think you're pretty cute. " I had absolutely no words , which was weird if you knew me at all.

"Thanks. I'm Alice." I said, finding my voice.

"Marco."

And so leather jacket found his name

We sat in an awkward silence, not one knowing how to go from there as I sipped on my hot chocolate.

"So you write ?" He said , pointing at the typewriter as I suddenly became aware of my surroundings again.

"Uh no. Well , sort of ? It's a long story. " I said pushing the typewriter to the side.

"Sounds interesting. How about you tell me over some coffee ?" He suggested waving Marge over. Was I really about to tell this guy my life story? This complete stranger only existing on the pages in my mind ?

"I'm...really sorry. " He said with little emotion as I tried my best to hide mine.

I guess I am.

"It's okay. Lucas is in a better place now I guess..." I said looking off into the distance.

"So that's why you write ?"

"I guess.  If you can even call it writing ." I said with a chuckle, lightning the mood.

"So , have you ever written about me ?" He asked , pulling the writer closer to him as I stopped him by putting my hand over his on instinct. Realising that , I pulled away embarrassed saying ;

"Of course not. I hardly know you.  What would I possibly write about ?"

"Oh ? Then how about we find out ?"

"You're a really vague guy , you know that?" I stated as if it were obvious while he gave me a once over before smirking.

"I know. Here, meet me in 5." He said, sliding a piece of paper across the table before he walked off. He's so intriguing yet so mysterious at the same time.

Looking down at the paper , I see an address written on it before punching it into my GPS and getting into my car. Driving down the new and foreign neighborhood - that seemed less sketchy and more suburban than the situation - as my eyes scanned the house numbers for 14. Pulling up to a large grey house , I was even more intrigued than previously as I approached the door.

A tall blonde with a similar leather jacket opened the door leading me to think I had the wrong address as I backed up.

"I'm sorry. Wrong house."

"Alice , right?"

"Yes ..." I said careful as two other guys joined his side making me more scared than excited now. Backing up more , I was met with another hard chest behind me as arms wrapped around me. Panicking , I tried to scream only for it to be muffled by a pair of hands hearing the blonde say ; "Marco will be right with you." Before I blacked out.

****
Waking up to a pinch , I suddenly become aware of my current situation as I'm met with a dark room , me tied to a chair and a piece of cloth in my mouth.

"Morning sleepy head." I heard his voice before I saw him step into the light. "I'm going to take this off now and I need you to not scream. Can you do that ?" He asked carefully as I rolled my eyes and nod my head.

" What is this!? Are you some type of serial killer or something!?" I yelled , struggling to get the feeling in my arms back.

"I'm just giving you inspiration for your story Alice. Our story. " He answered unclear, sitting backwards on a chair facing me.

"What are you talking about ?"

"This is the beginning of us. I knew you were someone special the moment I laid eyes on you. My people needs someone like you. "

"Someone like me ?" I questioned raising my brow.

"A leader. Can't you see Alice , we were destined to be together. For you to rule at my side."  He said getting all passionate and enthusiastic.

"Rule? What are you, some kind of a king or something?" I asked mockingly as he thought for a second .

"Well... yes . In a way. But you'll know all the details once you've proven yourself to be trusted. "

"I have family ! They'll look for me!" I yelled struggling against the restraints again.

"And that's why I took the liberty of texting everyone from your phone saying you're taking a trip to clear your head after the loss of Lucas. Shouldn't have told a stranger all about your life. " he mocked with a pout.

"How dare you use my friend's death as an excuse!" I said while tears started to form in my eyes.

"Oh , don't cry kitten. We're perfect for eachother.  I will never hurt you  , I promise. "

"Then why did you kidnap me?" I squeaked.

"I had to make sure you would stay. I'm sorry. Once I know you won't run , I'll let you free. It's all up to you really. "

I blew out a breath as I realised I was never going to see anyone ever again. If only I had left well enough alone...

"You're sick. I hope you know that." I said defeated slumping back in my seat as I turned my face away from him. To think what once intrigued me became my downfall. Just like that.

"Don't worry. You're going to love me." He said before he walked out and my tears started to fill the room as sadness overtook me. I don't know how long I was crying for but I figured crying myself to death would be better than dying at his hand. He might as well quit while he's ahead, cause I'll NEVER in a millon years love him. No matter how cute I once thought he was. I wasn't going to let him break the only thing I still had left of my former self ; my stubbornness  .

That's it ! It's a work in progress but I'm starting to get the hang of this story again. Hope you all enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading. Remember to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Until next time,keep howling my wolves ❤🐺