Chapter 18 Ready?

Deciding to tell everyone was the thing I dreaded the most. I had no idea what they would think of me and what their feelings towards me would be after this. I mean , I basically tied down their boss to a life of fatherhood and settling down in the future. That didn't seem to fit into their whole 'plan' of things around here. That or I'm just stereotyping them , which was equally as bad for me.

"You'll be fine. Half of them wouldn't even care. Which to me seems like a good thing, right ?" Marco said , throwing his jacket on while I nervously tied my hair.

"Right. And the other half ? What do you think they will say ?"

"Okay by 'other half ' I actually meant Tom and Frankie." He said laughing while he faced me. "You know , the ones closest to us to care. "

"That's fine. It's going to be okay. I just... have to take a breath and not overthink this." I said more so to myself while Marco's lips met mine taking me by surprise. " what was that for ?" I asked with a smile.

"And now you'll have luck too." He said taking my hand as we walked down to the kitchen seeing everyone sitting around the island eating.

"Hey guys ," Marco said snapping his fingers as everyone's chatter died down while their attention set on us , making my hands shake. Marco looked over at me , telling me with his eyes to calm down - having felt my hand shake in his - as I blew out a breath. "We've got some news. " he said while I could see they were all itching to talk amongst eachother about what it could be , but they respected Marco too much to do that.

"Alice , is pregnant. " He said while everyone waited in anticipation for him to continue while Tom and Frankie's  jaw basically lied on the floor. "I expect you all to have an even bigger responsibility to her now more than ever since she may be carrying my heir or little girl. No matter which one , she is of top priority as of today. Got it ?" He said stern while they all nod their heads in understatement.

"You're excused. " he said while they all left with their plates as I finally felt like I could breathe again.

"What Frankie ? Just spit it out already. " Marco said annoyed while he pulled me unto his lap , grabbing a slice of toast.

"You know , I had a feeling something like this would happen. I mean , I always knew you were the type of guy who -" he said while Marco raised his brow at him, and I swear I could see the fear settle in him . "Okay fine ! When I walked in on you I knew this was where it was heading okay !" He said in defeat while he left faster than he did the day he walked in on us.

"They're really scared of you." I said laughing while grabbing a piece of toast myself.

"What can I say ? " he said acting innocent while we ate in peace , not a a single soul daring to interrupt us.

"So how do we go from here? I mean, this changes things for us relationship wise. "

"True. But nothing needs to change. If you want, we can just ride through the waves as they come. I don't need you stressing about things that are out of your control." He said placing a kiss to my temple as I smiled,calming down more.

"Thanks. You're... really good at this kind of stuff. "

"What? Being open and honest with you ?" He said laughing while I took his hand in mine.

"Yes . But I meant , putting me at ease. I tend to stress a lot over anything and everything. So this ... is kind of refreshing. Thanks to you." I said placing a peck to his lips.

"Now why you got to tease me like that ?" He said pulling back as I couldn't help but break out into giggles.

"Marco, your people are just around the corner. Can you atleast behave yourself over breakfast." I said playfully slapping him on the arm.

"I could. But why would I do that when you're right here ? So close to me . " he said , picking me unto the the island as his lips reconnected with mine , him standing infront of me while my hands messed with his hair. I could tell he was getting pretty into the moment and I was too.

"No ! We eat off of that !"

"Shut up Frankie!" Both of us yelled simultaneously before putting our attention back to eachother. I rolled my head to the side as he whispered in my ear ,

"Let's go somewhere more private . Yeah ?" As I started giggling while he picked me up and took me to his office , making sure to lock the door this time.

I was met with the soft cushioning of the couch as our lips met eachother's once again. I've never seen this side of him before , but I sure liked it alot. Not breaking the kiss he started unbuttoning his shirt as my hands couldn't contain themselves from not feelings his abs underneath my touch.

Pulling back he looked into my eyes saying ; "You're so beautiful " before capturing my lips once again as I started loosening my pony tail , making my long blonde hair fall down . He couldn't contain himself either. He grabbed my hand, intertwining it with his as he held my face close to his as he deepened the kiss.

Letting go , I watched him part my hair to the side while he put peppering kisses to the nape of my neck before pulling back saying;

"Ready?"

That's it! Ha ! 😂 I'm so sorry but you have to wait and see I guess. Thank you so much for reading . Remember to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Until next time keep howling my wolves ❤🐺