"Move, Yoongi. I won't hesitate to kill you, too!" Mr. Kim said.

"Shoot me, then."

"WHY YOU-" Before he could even shoot Yoongi, the police came in and shoot him down.

"Wah!" Lisa yelled and Yoongi's reflexes hugged her tightly. "O-Oppa, I'm afraid..."

"Don't. He's gone, Lisa. I'm here," Suga mumbled. "The police took him away. You're safe."

"Lisa!" In a minute, all of Bangtan except JK are already in Lisa's room and Mrs. Jeon.

Lisa couldn't say a word so Yoongi did it for her. "We need to let her rest first."

"I'll ask the doctor to put her and Dad in the same room," Jin said. "We failed to protect her."

"We didn't," Yoongi said. "Don't blame yourselves."

Like what they said, Lisa got moved to Mr. Jeon's room. Lisa's unnies, Jungkook, and Miyeon don't know what happened. She's now sleeping because of nervousness and Mrs. Jeon never left her side.

"Lisa is a Jeon," Yoongi started when he checked that Lisa's sleeping already. "Miyeon is a Huening."

"What are you saying, Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Your Father exchanged the DNA test results of the two," Yoongi angrily said.

"W-what?" Mrs. Jeon mumbled. "That means... Lisa is my real daughter."

"Yes, Eomma," Yoongi said. "She is."

"Finally! The truth has been revealed," Jimin cried. "We've waited too long."

"Oh, I... I'm happy for you, guys," Miyeon entered the room with a fake smile. She heard everything. "I-I'm sorry."

"Miyeon," Hobi called and hugged her. "Don't be sad. You can still treat us as your second family."

"Of course, Oppa..." Miyeon hugged him back. "I'm just sad... I've been longing for a family's comfort since I was a child. And... and this happened."

"I'm sure they'll be happy to know the truth," Namjoon said and patted her head. "Don't be sad, hmm?"

"Ne, Oppa," Miyeon smiled. "I can't wait to see the old Lisa."

"Uh, what's happening? Why do I feel some emotional wind here?" Jungkook entered. "Oh, and what is Lisa doing here? Am I still dreaming?"

"Pabo!" Taehyung grinned. "Of course she'll be here! She's our sister."

"Huh?" Jungkook asked. "I thought...? Did she change her decisions? Well, I'm glad about that."

"Aniyo, Son," Mrs. Jeon chuckled.

"Yah," Miyeon nudged his shoulder. "You were late. The drama's over."

"Can anyone tell me what happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungkook-ah, could you please shut up and let me sleep?" Lisa mumbled and glared at him. "I am so tired!"

Jungkook scoffed. "Tired of sleeping and eating all day? Sure."

"Pabo," Miyeon chuckled. "Mr. Kim tried to kill her earlier, but now he's in jail," she whispered to him.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he ran to Lisa. "Yah! Are you okay? Tell me where does it hurt?!"

"I'm fine. I'm just a little afraid and nervous," Lisa muttered. "I think I'm sick, though. The gunshot was..."

"Shush!" Jungkook cut her off. "Aish! I shouldn't have left you alone."

"It's okay, Kookie. Yoongi Oppa saved me," Lisa smiled. "I mean, my brothers and eomma saved me.

"You only have one brother and that's Kai," Jungkook said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

"You're late," Hobi chuckled. "We are her brothers."

"I can't understand, Hyung."

"The DNA results were exchanged," Yoongi said. "To make the story short, Lisa's our real sister and Miyeon is Kai's sister."

"NOONA!" Jungkook hugged her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! You're back!"

"Yah!" Lisa yelled. "My stitch!"

"Oops! Sorry," Jungkook laughed. "I'm just happy."

"I am, too..."

Mr. Jeon woke up and his brows furrowed in confusion. "Okay? What's happening?"

"You're Jungkook's father, Appa," Miyeon laughed.

All of them cackled except for Mr. Jeon who looked at them with confusion. They are happy that everything is back to normal.