Birthday

Sorry for the late updates but I've been being lazy

"Oi liam" niall sat beside Liam and pokes him, "Liam!"

"What niall."

"Its Louis' birthday. Why the fuck isn't he up?"

"He probably is niall, go check on him"

Niall got up from his place on the couch and snuck up the stairs. He was expecting to open the door to louis still asleep cuddled to Harry's side. But when he got to Louis' door, what was inside surprised him but didn't really shock him.

~ louis pov ~

"But I love him mum" I was tucked under my mum's arms crying my eyes out as harry had just left. She was going through my hair singing soft things to me. Saying soft word.

"It'll be okay louis. It'll always be okay. I'll always be here for you, no matter what"

Her words were breaking my heart once more, as I knew that soon she would be gone and she wouldn't be here physically. I miss her so much.

"Always? Mum..promise you'll always be here" I needed reassurance. I needed it now more than ever.

"Always. I'm so so proud of you my baby"

I could feel the tears falling. I couldn't remember is this was dream or memory. I need vodka.

"Mum? Why did he le-"

Suddenly it all went light. I can feel a weird sensation in my stomach. A tingly feeling. I kneow for a fact there are hands on my hips pinning me to the bed, I'm guessing it's Harry. I move my hips slightly and hear a gagging noise, then it hits me.

My hands instantly fly to Harry's hair taking hand full of it. My head falls back and I start moaning his name. I can feel the back of his throat with the tip of my dick, his cheeks sucked in so much I can feel the pressure on the sides. His tongues swirling around me, he's doing things with his mouth I thought no one could.

As I come close the whole thing stops. I whine as harry pulls off of me, I can feel his smirk burning into my skin. His eyes could shoot lazers the way he's looking at me.

I open my eyes slowly, tilting my head to look at him as he moves closer and leans down next to my ear whispering "happy birthday blue." I can feel his smirk against my neck as I shiver at his words, his voice does more to me than he knows.

"Tha-thanks haz, I love you s-" I was cut off by a soft moan that left my lips as Harry started grinding against me slowly, "so much."

Harry looked at me kissing me with his tender lips mumbling against them, "I love you so much too, blue." He leant down to my ear again whispering, "and my names not haz."

At first I was confused, but when I could feel Harry's finger pushing into me I out of instinct arched up moaning "daddy."

As harry started moving his finger faster adding 2 more at once, my whole focus was on him. All I could do was moan, all I could think about was Harry. Everytime he whispered things in my ear, I listened. "Sh, no moaning blue, the boys will hear you." I shut my mouth tight, but even that couldn't stop the sounds coming out of my mouth.

I could tell Harry had had enough of my disobedience as he pulled his fingers out and looked at me sternly, "what did I tell you?" I was about to open my mouth to answer when he cut me off but putting his fingers into my mouth, "no noises." He walked away from the bed and went to the closet, pulling out a box.

"Ha-daddy what you doing?" He looked at me as I nearly slipped up, I couldn't see what he was holding but I knew I was going to find out.

"You can't listen to me. You can't keep quiet. And I don't want the rest of the band hearing your beautiful moans. Don't want them to know you're getting your birthday sex while they're downstairs"

He moves his hand in front of my eyes signaling for me to shut them, so I did. As my eyes were shut I felt something going into my mouth, and by the feel of it I could guess what it was, but to be sure I bit down onto it. "Open." With that I opened my eyes slowly to see his face above mine smirking down at me, "that ought to keep your quiet."

I looked at harry with innocent eyes, only for him to laugh, "don't act so innocent blue. If you try to act innocent that gag isn't going to do much to help." He pushed the gag further into my mouth until I gagged on it, "perfect, now, numbers, what number are you?" Remembering our time together I know numbers are important for what was to come, so, I put up 5 fingers and Harry nodded.

He kisses my nose before reaching to the pillow next to me. I turned my head and saw the lube bottle next to my head, Harry looked back at me grabbing the bottle, "you alright with this boo?" I nodded and pushed my ass on him to show I wanted it, he looked down and me and stepped back stripping himself, "on your belly ass up."

I can't remember the last time I was fucked, I'm so desperate, and I have missed Harry's control over me in so long, I wasn't about to fuck it up.

I turned onto my stomach and pushed my ass up high. I felt Harry's hands grip onto my hips and I gripped the sheets tight ready for what was to come. The second I felt Harry slam into me my head went from problematic to only Harry.

He waited for me to be ready then started moving. The harder he moved the harder I  bit the gag that was in my mouth. With every thrust of his hips the higher I felt.

All my troubles were gone, they had all disappeared. I don't need drugs. I don't need alcohol. All I need is Harry.

As he started pulling my hips onto him in rhythm with his thrusts I became close. I bit onto the gag harder gripping the sheets tighter, my head is going fuzzy, my stomach is filling, I can feel pre cum dripping, and as I was about to cum all movements stopped. At first I was confused and then I heard it, "NIALL"

Niall was standing in the door way, looking at me and Harry smirking, "ah, birthday sex, how could i forget?"

"Fuck off niall."

"Watch your language Harry. Louis, do you want me to fuck off?" Niall smirked knowing I can't talk. I nod my head fast hoping he gets it, but its niall so he didn't, "what was that? I can't quite hear ya. LIAM ZAYN COME UP NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING"

My face went red and suddenly I needed alcohol again. I think harry noticed my mood changed and he pulled put before the boys could come up and instantly wrapped a cover around me. He kissed the top of my head and whispered, "I'll be back." Then he left and shut the door and started shouting at the boys.