Kill My Mind

Raise my body back to life

Niall came to Louis' bunk after giving him some time. When Niall got there Louis was asleep, again, it looked like he cried himself to sleep, but then it could just be exhaustion. "Louis"

"What"

"I'll tell you"

Louis turned over and hit Nialls face gently "th-thats for no telling me before"

"Haha, ok I'll take it"

"Tell me then"

"Harry and Zayn had a tiny little thing that lasted for a week or so before the band came back. They had a huge argument that caused them to not even stay friends"

"So, so they had se-'

"Yes, as far as I'm concerned, only twice"

"But Zayns a friend"

"He wasn't though"

"Fair enough"

"You would have found out but not like this, I'm sorry"

"It's alright I was a little drunk so I got pissed off easy"

"Wanna come out now?"

Louis nodded and the both headed back to the others. Harry was on the other side of the room from Zayn and it seems like they had an argument or something. Louis sat with Liam and curled up into him "I'm" he was cut off by a yorn "I'm gonna go back sleep"

Liam put his arm around Louis and let him fall asleep. He tuned to Harry and gave him a face that no one wanted from Liam. It was a face of disappointment and anger. A face that would for sure show up in Harry's worse nightmare. The nightmare of letting Louis down. The nightmare that was a reality.

When Louis woke up they were outside of a club.

"Where are we?"

"Club, we have VIP"

"Obviously we do, let's get drunk"

Liam walked with Louis and Niall, Zayn walked ahead and Harry stayed back.

"Your not getting too drunk Louis"

"Li, your no fun"

When they got to the VIP section Harry got the drinks. Louis had a becardi and coke, Liam and Zayn had a beer, Niall had so drink on the special list that Louis didn't like the look, smell or sound of, and Harry had his usual coke and vodka. Harry had also get them all vodka shots and a shot of whiskey. They all got hammered.

Harry had some how convinced them to go onto the dance floor.

Zayn just stood their bobbing his head, Niall was waving his hands about, Liam was actually a good dancer, Harry was doing his usual grinding action and waving his hands about (he's a nightmare), and Louis was teasing him. Louis pushed his ass onto Harry and bent down in front of him. All Louis was waiting for now was his reaction. Harry just stood there "I hate you so much Louis." Louis just wanted more. He did it again and was drought back to the lads.

They were talking about something, Louis wasn't listening. He was to distracted waiting for Harry's reaction. And he got what he wanted. Harry grabbed at his hips and walked him to the bathroom.

He locked the door then pinned Louis to the wall. "I really hate you, you know that." Every time Louis heard those words he wanted even more. His mind was dead. All he could think was Harry Harry Harry he loved it. He misses the feeling of Harry holding him. "Your going to see how much I hate you soon enough Louis"

Harry held Louis hands above his head and kissed down his neck. Louis couldn't speak, he knew it was wrong to do this, he knew he would most probably regret it, but he missed the feeling.

Harry moved to Louis lips and kissed him roughly. Louis kissed back with need. He felt alive again. His body was alive and buzzing. It's like harry raised him from the dead.

Harry lifted Louis from the ground and Louis wrapped his hands around Harry's neck and his legs around Harry's waist. Harry grabbed tight onto Louis' thighs making his knuckles go white. He broke away from Louis' lips and moved to his jaw and neck making Louis tremble and moan softly. "I hate you so much, I hate it when you tease me, and I hate it when I can't do anything about what I feel." Every time Louis heard Harry say he hated him he wanted more. It was like a drug, he need it, wanted it and was addicted to it.

"H-haz" Harry put his lips on Louis' for a split second.

"I hate when you talk, can never understand your accent" then he want back to Louis' neck leaving marks.

Louis' mind was dead. He could hear his name being whispered in his head Louis and followed was ahhh he knew they couldn't stop but his mind was too dead to do anything about it. Harry killed his mind.

Harry sucked on Louis' neck and gripped at his thighs. He wanted Louis so much and has been thinking of getting Louis back since the day he left. He loved having his hands on Louis' again and has missed the sounds excaping him. He loved it and missed it all. If him telling Louis he hates him helps get here, he will do it more.

Louis felt everything he use to feel. He remembers the joyful times with Harry and all their good times together. Then he remembered how it was a prison. How he couldn't be seen in public with Harry. And how Harry was probably right in saying it would have been easier, but, if they were together that prison of a past life would be a happy present and Louis wouldn't be as bad as he is. The pain was too much.

He pushed his ass on to Harry "just a little taste?" With that Harry dropped Louis and turned him around. He pinned his stomach to the wall.

"Of you, anytime" he gripped onto Louis' hands when....

"OI DICKHEADS WE'RE GOING" Niall came knocking at the door. Rapidly "WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING..? OhhhH..er"

Louis turned back around and looked at Harry. "probably for the best"

"Maybe next time haz"

"No, we shouldn't, not life this, when your ready again" he touched Louis' face and sorted himself out. He walked to the door and opened it "can two people not take a piss?"

"You two...? No. Now come on Paynos pissed at you"

Louis' mind was alive again. He wanted Harry to kill his mind again. He loved the control Harry had.