Short Notice

Oh no Liam, oh no Louis

That's how the rest of the year went. Louis would wake up, have a beer. Have lunch, have a beer and a couple shots. Have dinner, have beer and a couple more shots. Then he'd drink himself to sleep. He was even drinking in the studio. He knew his mum wouldn't be proud of how he's reacting to Fizzy passing away. But, if he had someone to stop him he wouldn't be acting this way.

It was now January 2020 and Louis woke up to a phone call, he was well used to hangovers. "What?"

"Hay Tommo, it's Liam"

"Yeah I read the fucking called ID, now I repeat "what?""

"Well, the bands coming back"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No, Payno I'm not fucking coming back!"

"Why the fuck not!?"

"Because! I don't want Harry to see me this way"

"What way?"

"Oh for fucks sake Payno, it don't matter, I'm going to be forced back anyway"

"Yes you are. So, come to LA your plane leaves tonight at 7."

"Seriously, for fucks- Li it's different time over here, it's fucking 6:30"

"YOU SLEPT ALL DAY!?"

"I WENT TO SLEEP AT FUCKING 9 AM!!"

"WHY!?'

"I WAS PISS DRUNK NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He thought for a second as Liam was shouting through the phone about being responsible, he sounded like Simon a bit, "look Li, I'll buys stuff there, I'll pack some stuff for the night and for tomorrow and then I'll buy more shit ok"

"Sure, don't miss the fucking plane"

"I won't lad, see you there"

"See you there"

He packed a pair of PJs and a spare pair of clothes. He was picked up from his house by a manager called CC who was new to the team. And he headed to LA.