Body guard: "I'm really sir" he tried to to apologize but you understand the situation.

Y/N: " it's alright but you better get inside quick as well! You raised your voice a little when the mob is getting worse. He nodded in reply and went running to the driver seat.

You both heavily breathed from the situation.

Y/N: "Jesus sorry that *pant* happened to you friend" you took some time to catch your breath. Your still laying in the ground of when the body guard threw you.

Body guard: "it's *pant* alright sir" he motioned you if you wanna play some songs.

Y/N: "yeah play night changes by one direction, me need *pant* relax"

Body guard: "you got it sir!" He showed you a thumbs in response.

You mumbled some words of the song but continued singing away.

Y/N: " even when the night changes" your not a huge fan of 1D but you did listen to their songs back then, it's one of those songs where you listen to when feel relaxed or want to relax.

Y/N: " it will never change me and you~ *sigh*-" before you could talk you heard a few giggles from the background and also clapping to as well. When you finally sat down in the seat then laying the whole time. You see that it's K/DA, if you remember correctly the fox one is ahri, the ninja looking girl is akali, pink headed woman is Evelynn and two bun head is kai'sa.

Evelynn: "that was one astounding performance *giggles*" she continued clapping same for kai'sa as well.

Kai'sa:" indeed it was!"

Y/N: "m-my name is Y/N L/N and it's a pleasure meeting you guys...

A Moment of silence struck and from looks of ahri face it looks like she was preparing for something to happen.

Akali: so your not gonna do any thing ? Like hug us or something

Y/N:" why would I do that ?" You said in a questioning tone.

Evelyn: "cuz it's pretty much every fans dream to be here"

Y/N: " ok first that'd be embarrassing and second why should I treat you differently than any other normal person ? Okay maybe your a bit famous than others but your still normal people.

Ahri: "wow that's like the most common thing to ever say"

Akali: "I know, right ? The popularity came with the job.

Kai'sa:"since your here to spend the day with us where would you want to go ?

Y/N: " I don't really wanna he that guy so you 4 can choose where to go it's your day off right ? So just abuse that day.

Evelyn: ya sure ? We feel like-

Y/N: " I'm just glad that i get to skip classes and I didn't intend for this to happen come on Evelyn do I look like the type of guy to command people where to go ? Just relax and do what you want I dont really care where I go at least you 4 are enjoying that's enough for me.

Akali: (mind)"this guy really is nice to us"

Ahri: " I'm taking up his offer we can finally have  girls out today!" She said with a chipper tone it.