| 18 |

Wonjin's POV

at first i have to hesitate if I'd go to Sera's house or Hyeshin's but taking all into conclusion i finally asked Hyeshin to be my date tonight and the bitch agreed.

i went to her house as i was told to and we went to the school together making the girls dropped their jaw as soon as they saw us. my eyes even landed on my friends and they have this eyes peering on my soul but then there's Minhee nodding his head in approval.

my eyes rummaged through the banquet hall but i can't see her, nor her shadow. i met an unfamiliar eyes looking at me with a glare and noticed that it was Sera's friend glaring at me.

i even have the thought of Sera waiting in front of her house.

"Wonjin, i'll just go to my friends." sure bitch. i let go of her waist like fvck she even told me to hold her like we are a couple and to hurt someone i want to precious the most i did it.

i went to the table of my friends.

"where's my little sister?" i looked at Serim hyung as well as the others but painted on Jungmo hyung's face was nothing but also a confusion of me not bringing Sera here and brought Hyeshin. "oh shit," he cursed.

"little sister who?" Hyeongjun asked.

"i-i must have blurted it out loud aren't i? i'm chatting my brother-in-law." he lied and Jungmo hyung and i both know that.

"where's Sera noona? i thought she's your partner not that bitch." Taeyoung asked me.

i shrugged, "i changed my mind, she's still my enemy."

"but still you could've come here without a partner if you changed your mind." Allen hyung scoffed.

"you're not thinking again hyung,"-Hyeongjun.

"out of all people you chose Hyeshin? really Wonjin?" Woobin hyung crossed his arms.

i sighed, "it's my decision anyways, what's the big deal?"

"you made her wait and that's the big deal there. our point is she expected you to come but you didn't and now you came with Hyeshin?" Serim hyung chortled with sarcasm on his face.

"as if she did." i whispered to myself.

i am sitting in between Minhee and Hyeongjun at that time so i can hear how Hyeongjun talk to Seongmin.

"isn't that Sera noona?" i heard him ask.

my back was facing the main door of the banquet hall so i have to turn around to see who's coming inside. i turned around and saw her almost dropping my jaw literally. even though she wore black, she stands out amongst all in the banquet hall. her hairstyle made her even beautiful.

"i can't believe you made a beautiful lady wait for you," i looked at Jungmo hyung who shook his head at me.

it pains me inside knowing that she waited for me but it even pains me when i remember what happened last night. there's so much to remember last night, the kiss, my mom liking her and telling me to court her already and that thing about Jungmo hyung and her. i don't know what to prioritize first, it's just that i saw her already crying for Jungmo hyung. that tears when she cried in front of him, maybe she was overwhelmed of the truth? i don't know what to think anymore.

i shook my head and looked away.

"wahh! you're so pretty!" i heard Da eun complimented and realized that their table was just at the back of us.

"you too," Sera returned back but in those words that i had first heard from her, i noticed how low and upset her voice was.

"but you don't look happy though? i knew it Wonjin ditched you right?" as Da eun asked that guilt washes over me and made me stay silent.

"i saw Wonjin with Hyeshin earlier. i don't know if i should tell you this but they said Wonjin was the one who picked Hyeshin."

i heard nothing from Sera for minutes later, she didn't budge.

"are you okay?" Da eun questioned.

"can i go out for a minute?" that's the first thing that came out from her lips.

"sure and thank you! Serim asked me to be his date tonight although i had requested it." Da eun giggled and so i heard a clicking sound of a heel and it became faint at this time.

"what have you done?" Jungmo hyung glared at me with daggers.

"i did nothing about that." i denied and even keeping myself as numb as i could do.

"Sera noona was about to cry," i tilted my head towards Seongmin still staring at the exit of the hall.

"w-what?" i slammed my hand on the table.

"ani--before walking out she looked at you with teary eyes i guess because i saw how her eyes glistens against the light."

what the hell?

"stop messing with me Seongmin," i pointed at Seongmin.

"i am not,"

"where are you going?" my eyes followed where Woobin hyung was looking and saw Jungmo hyung standing from his seat.

"out," he answered before putting his both hands inside his pocket.

and with a great distress, i know i'm being left here. what have i done to you Sera?

why do you always have to be in my way? i'm into forgetting you but you're making me like you more.

"look like someone is upset," i frowned at Minhee who whispered at me.

"shut up," i threw him a glare.

-🥀

thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!