| 26 |

Wonjin's POV

"so what exactly are you trying to do?" Minhee asked.

we did something like interrogation first, locking him inside Sera's house.

"it's a simple question for you Minhee, your friends or your job?" Asked Sera.

"o-of course my friends!"

"then why?" she raised a brow, "why are you involving yourself in this kind of field when you choose you friends over your job?"

"because in order to turn my father into jail i must follow your dad." he bitterly chuckled.

"but we are doing that either you are with my dad or not! it's our job to turn someone to jail who's deserved to be there!"

"that's not the only reason of me why i must turn in my own father," Minhee greeted his teeth.

"then tell us, tell us what exactly it is so we can understand you!" Serim hyung slammed his fist on the table.

Minhee smiled as a tear dropped from his eyes, "ten people died inside our company, nine who suicide and one who's murdered and that one is my mother. because of my dad, my mother has to be killed. he has a lot of debts and he can't even pay them until one day, three unknown people went to our company. they went to the CEO room, both of my mother and father were there and in order to save his goddamn life he used my mother as his shield so she died. my mother died! she payed off his debts with her life!" he hugged himself and started to cry.

"so now don't even stop me! i-i just want to turn him to jail forever!" he shouted at us.

"if our dad won't do it we will. we will reveal everything to media if you want but not like this Minhee--you are not doing anything you are told to do. we have enough evidence for your father, and now all you have to do is listen and negotiate with us." Sera told him, giving him a warm smile.

"you'll do that?" he asked all of us.

we nodded our head and also smiled.

"you are our friend remember?" Allen hyung patted his back.

"i-i'm really sorry! Wonjin hyung i am sorry! you trusted me but n-now all i did was to mess with your life." he sobbed again.

i hugged him in comfort, "it's okay but promise that you won't do it again."

"so let's go with the plan again. you told us that there's a video of Wonjin and Hyeshin kissing right? instead of showing that to media, why not your father's ridiculous acts?" i stared at Sera. she's so cool.

honestly, the more i stare at her the more i'm falling in love. that sounds ridiculous but, today i found out that she's really different from other girls. imagine, being a mafia and has a job of turning bad people into jail. i don't know anymore. she's just so cool that even she's considering my friends as her friends also.

"where is it?" She asked. Minhee grabbed his phone from his pocket then gave it to her. "Serim, delete that video and edit the files we have. for now Minhee we need two days of preparing and in order to have more evidence against your father you must sneak in through his files even the smallest details of his acts you must get a copy of it and the others will have to visit your company."

"us?" Woobin hyung pointed at himself.

"yes, we need to split jobs. just take picture of the mistreatment towards their people." she told us. "or would you like to ask them by yourselves?"

"that's more necessary i think," Serim hyung answered.

"fine then, we'll be doing this for two days-i mean skipping class won't hurt right?"