| 40 |

<<<five years later>>>

Third person's POV

"yah Kang Minhee!" the elder shrieked, chasing her little brother while throwing some snowballs at him.

"you looked stupid noona. i told you to get married already!" he shouted while running. "ahh Allen hyung, save me!" he ran towards Allen, hiding behind his back. unfortunately for him that Hyeshin threw the snowball and it hit him instead of Minhee.

they both froze, especially Hyeshin. "i-i'm sorry, it was for Minhee." she apologized in an instant.

but Allen just laughed and grabbed a handful of the snow, balling it with his hand.

"don't!" the lady raised her hands in front, trying to defend herself from getting hit. "yah! hajima!" she trembled upon seeing Allen raised his hands, ready to throw the snowball at her.

despite of the plead that Hyeshin did, Allen threw the snowball at her making her rage in anger and grabbed a snow too. she chased after Allen, leaving Minhee all alone.

and with unexpected scenario happens, when Hyeshin fell on top of Allen which made all of them gasped at the sight. "just get married, you two!" Minhee maintained to shout before going back to the gazebo where the others are.

"so you've plan on getting married?" Sera asked on the other hand, looking at her brother holding his girlfriend.

the woman nodded her head, smiling.

"it's been a year since i've proposed." Serim answered.

"how can they get married? you are like twenty four or something." Woobin asserted.

"well they have decided, even with the date of the marriage." chimed Jungmo.

"how about you two?" they peered their attention towards Da Eun and Jungmo.

"we need to find jobs," Da Eun replied.

"but Jungmo's father owned a hospital and i'm sure Jungmo wants to be a doctor too." Serim pointed out.

"i basically graduated with the course, isn't funny though? i'll do the laboring if ever Da Eun get pregnant?" Jungmo cackled. Da Eun slapped his arms.

"bro that's disgusting." Wonjin gave him the look.

"say the one who's planning to get married at the age of eighteen." Jungmo retorted which made the latter roll his eyes.

"but hyungs, seriously how people get pregnant?" they choked on their drinks while looking at Seongmin.

"you never listened to your teacher right Seongmin?" Serim spoke smiling a bit but wanted to smack the hell out of the maknae.

"they don't get pregnant Seongmin! some birds are putting a basket with baby in front of your parent's house." Taeyoung beams in.

"is that so?" Seongmin furrowed his brows.

"if you two keep being stupider by the time i'll seriously kill you!" Serim scolded them, trying to suppress his anger for the two maknaes.

"but it's what my mother told me when i was five!" Taeyoung pouted.

the others could only facepalm, not wanting to answer them anymore.

"it's getting dark." Wonjin mumbled, looking at the street lights starting to turn on one by one.

"there's fireworks later, you want to watch? it will start at 7pm." Aera on the other side said, while looking afar from them.

"guys!" someone shouted, panting towards their direction which were Allen and Hyeshin. they peered their eyes on the two, holding hands.