| 15 |

Sera's POV

"so what took you so long?"

Wonjin's mom looked at us while preparing foods on the dining table.

"it's not like we are in my room for hours," Wonjin answered his mom with a shrug.

"eomma, do you want me to help you there?" i offered. his mom tilted her head towards me with widening eyes.

"say that again?" wave of shock still into her. i glanced at Wonjin as he shook his head.

"eomma? Wonjin said that i could call you in a way i like." i reasoned.

"i'm happy! as long as it is you who call me eomma!" she suddenly gave me a tight hug.

fast forward>>>

we finished preparing the food, it was an easy task for me since i cook for my own food. wonjin's mom sent me to the living room where Wonjin and his little brother are sitting. i took off the apron around myself and went towards the living room.

i glanced at Wonjin who are still with his phone, scrolling down.

i can still feel his lips against mine and i hate that fact! he stole my first kiss!

for your information, Jungmo and i decided not to cross that when we were in a relationship. it was me who doesn't like kisses since it was too much to handle but now that asshole stole it!

"what are you staring at?" Wonjin snapped through my imagination and stuffs. he stood up from his seat and step towards me.

"your mom sent me to tell that we should eat." i replied refraining myself from stammering.

he just smirked at me while suddenly wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. "does the kiss not enough?" he whispered on my ears and let go.

"jerk." i mumbled.

"Wonjun-ah let's go and eat," i called his little brother. Wonjun ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"you're the best noona!" he smiled before going to the kitchen.

"you still want more aren't you?" i flinched and looked at Wonjin who's standing against the doorframe. "i heard you, don't call me asshole or jerk such as." he shrugged before going to the dining area.

"Sera have a seat," His mom motioned me to sit. i sat beside Wonjin. "i didn't know Wonjin have a visitor so i did not prepare but enjoy."

did not prepare? this is a feast! even from earlier i've noticed that she's cooking everything! like who the fvck will eat that much?

we started eating with some chitchats around, obviously his mother.

"so Sera do you usually help your mother cook?" i choked on my food upon hearing that question.

"are you okay?" Mrs. Ham asked again. "Wonjin give Sera a glass of water." and as Wonjin was told to do, he gave me his water. i drank a bit of it and sighed before answering her.

"i used to."

"used? where's your mother now?"

"she ran away from home and we can't contact her." i explained but not into the details.

"how about your father?" she asked once again.

"we have a lot of maids, they can do that for him." i shrugged and continued eating.

"do you have a sibling?"

"i have an older brother." i answered.

"you have?!" our eyes went to Wonjin, seeing him react makes me want to laugh.