| 35 |

Wonjin's POV

a week passed by then, Sera and i are still aren't in a good term. we aren't talking, just passing by to each other like strangers. how badly hurt i am. Minhee wasn't here anymore too. a week passed also i heard nothing from Sera, thinking that maybe she really wants this. she hangout with the others aside from me.

"how's you and Sera?" Junho came to sit across me.

"still the same, we aren't talking." i shrugged. "i don't even know if she has plan talking to me."

"give her another time."

again? I asked myself.

"i hate this situation." i hissed. my heart was literally broken into pieces now. the others can't even describe how quiet i became.

"you can overcome with it, sooner or later she would approach you. she just need time."

how many time does she even need?

"i hope i can." a sigh erupted from my lips before walking away from Junho.

<<<fast forward>>>

my head rested on my palm, watching Sera packed up her things to go home by now. it's already 5pm. our gazes locked at that time but she quickly averted her gaze away from me and walked out.

i decided to follow her but have five meters distance which she was capable of me following her every day. it became my habit to follow her going home.

walking through the pavement, i just watch my feet who's following her not noticing that she stopped making me bump onto her. she turned around and faced me, having a frown on her face.

"you should stop following me." she firmly spoke. i stayed silent, only wanting to listen more to her voice.

but either way, the thing that came out from her mouth was displeasing.

i watched her go again, we finally reached their house and she didn't even say goodbye to me.

i sighed before turning my heels to different direction which was to my house but i was forced to stop when a guy yanked my arms.

"i remember this guy." we both exchanged eye contact when i realized who he was. the one Sera fought with. i tried to keep it cool, not showing that i'm scared and wanting to run away from them and save my life. i don't want to die yet!

"so," he trailed off, "where's your girlfriend?" i gulped at how he held my chin tightly.

"i don't have a girlfriend," i uttered to say, the coldest voice could manage.

"tie him up," my eyes rummaged to the men in front of me. there are ten of them and one of them held both of my hand, tying them together.

i feel like i am a kid that was abducted by guys who want for ransom.

"what do you want from me?" i asked.

"be a bait?" he chuckled. i was forced in a van as they get my phone out of my pocket. "password?" they asked.

"guess it you bastard." i spat at him.

"nice, acting brave are we?" he laughed before slapping my face. " give the damn password or i'll kill you right away!" and just like i am afraid to die, i gave them the password of my phone. they started to call someone which i supposed to be Sera.

"we have your boyfriend," the man spoke first but i heard nothing. it wasn't put in a speaker or something. "meet us at the abandoned building near the Xigma high. don't bring anyone"