| 08 |

Jungmo's POV

it hurts. a lot.

i don't know what to say anymore. i never encountered such pain like this.

"hyung, hyung please let me explain." i pleaded once again.

"get lost Jungmo."

"hyung please, i want her back to me please! hyung!" i sobbed.

and just like how it seems, i was begging a person. i am so heartbroken for the kind of shits i did before, in the past!

"you left Jungmo! you left my little sister alone! isn't that enough?!" he shouted at me. "i trusted you! as for my little sister i want her to be happy but what did you do?! you fvcking left not even saying a thing!"

"b-but hyung i have a reason! we all knew that i won't leave her if i don't have a reason!"

"explain that fvcking reason to her, don't talk to me."

"i don't know where to start," i muttered.

must be lost of hope on how to fix things between us. i've never known how, even from the start i made myself a mess.

"she doesn't like you back Jungmo, she doesn't want to see you but maybe if you explain everything she will understand. she will fix the rest but one thing i know, she will never get back with you anymore." hyung patted my back and left.

"i love you so damn much Sera and i would do anything to get you again. no Wonjin! fvck him! how dare he?" i mumbled full of hatred for Wonjin.

i trusted him, he's my friend but now i can't even imagine him befriending to Sera when the first day of school, Sera is his enemy!

i feel betrayed.

Sera's POV

"he went to my house," a loud sigh erupt from my brother's lips.

"who?"

"Jungmo, who else? i don't what kind of bullshit again this time but he said he'll explain everything."

"explain what?" i scoffed, "i don't think there's something to explain when he said the fact that he was tired of us."

"then how about Wonjin? what's with that going to the rooftop with him?"

"i'm making friends!"

"no! tell me, are you using him for Jungmo to be jealous?" he crossed his arms.

"that's being irrelevant! why would i make Jungmo jealous?" i rolled my eyes.

"no, you're the one who's being irrelevant here Sera! who would believe you that you're just making friends? it's so unnecessary!"

"you're being immature, i am not using Wonjin! we don't like each other! that's the end of that!" i outraged.

it is clear, and we all know that. I would never like Wonjin and I would never use a person just to get someone i have let go one year ago.

"Jungmo is jealous, he's feeling bitter because you've been hanging out with Wonjin and i hope you will not cross a line. you're ruining a friendship Sera."

he shook his head out of disapproval to me as he leaves my apartment.

i'm freaking so done with all of them!

what do i know of that? the freaking relationship i had with Jungmo?! i feel like i should've just handled everything before and ask things right now. should i just confront Jungmo for this?

however, i'm afraid that i don't dare to do that. that when i finally have the answer that i have been looking for will only break my heart into pieces. i'm afraid that someday i cannot accept that answer.

-🥀