| 14 |

Wonjin's POV

"Wonjin are you in there?!" i heard my mom shout while knocking on my door.

i looked at Sera frozen on her seat. i almost kiss her?!

aish what have you done again Wonjin?

i scratched my nape and stood up from my seat, opening the door for my mom to get in.

"am i interrupting something?" mom asked and smiled at me.

"no mom," i sighed.

"so what's your name pretty lady?" my mom sat next to Sera. i glanced at them, noticing how she was uncomfortable with my mom.

"i'm Park Sera," she simply introduce. what's with that attitude?

"nice name, you're so pretty! my son chose the best!" my mom laughed and hugged Sera.

"mom she's not my girlfriend," i said but she never listen.

"this is the first time my son brought a girl home and i'm so glad that she brought you here!" giggles keep leaving my mom's lips.

"eomma! noona said that she could be  hyung's girlfriend!" Wonjun suddenly barged in to my room, hugging mom and sitting beside Sera. "right noona?"

Sera smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "of course!"

my heart skipped a bit as she say those words to him. i remembered what she said earlier, it made me even more flattered.

"see eomma! she's my noona from now on!"

"right, Sera you can call me mom."

"w-what? but that's too much for me," Sera reasons although she's uncomfortable enough.

"eomma, give us a minute please." i jerked my head towards the door, telling her to leave already.

"what's wrong with you? ah we will leave then. come downstairs when you're hungry or i'll just come here," mom smiled and pulled Wonjun with her. "don't do anything stupid," eomma pointed at me and shook her head.

"aish, arasseo." i nod my head. i send my mom and Wonjun out of my room.

as i turned my body to face Sera again, everything became dead silent. she wasn't even looking at me in the eyes and sitting formally on the couch.

"what's with that change attitude?" i raised a brow.

she frowned at me, "i can't believe you! y-you almost stole my first kiss!" she outburst.

f-first kiss?

"say what? i did not even do anything." i crossed my arms.

"you almost did!" she pinpointed.

"it's not my fault! you were staring at my lips!"

"i just stared okay?" she sighed, "b-but you! forget it i hate you!"

"same bitch." i rolled my eyes.

"bitch? did you call me bitch?!"

isn't true?!

"so what?"

"aish such an asshole!" she shouted at me.

a-asshole?!

"don't call me that," i gritted my teeth while balling my fist.

"what are you going to do? asshole." she chuckled.

is she mad because mom interrupted our moment?

aniya! andwae!

what are you even thinking Wonjin?!

i shut my eyes tight and left a half sigh. you shouldn't think like that Wonjin, why would Sera be mad of that?

i opened my eyes and saw her again staring at me so i stared back.

"tsk, asshole." she hissed and turned her attention away from me.

she's getting on my nerves.

"y-you should stop right there, don't ever call me that or else——"

her attention turned back at me as she faced me, raising her brows. "or else what asshole?" she smirked.

that's enough for you today Sera.

i pulled her wrist and pulled her closer to my body making her bump onto my chest. her eyes fluttered open as i held both of her shoulders.

there's no running or turning away this time Wonjin. i inched our faces only staring at her lips and at last i planted a short kiss on her lips.

i don't know what to say, i just felt her lips are so soft though it only brushed against each other.

i cleared my throat as soon as i parted our lips away.

"y-you didn't mean it aren't you?" she first talk. "of course! HAHA you didn't?!" she awkwardly laughed.

should i confess? andwae!

confess what exactly Wonjin?

"let's go downstairs, i'm hungry." i gestured my hand.

"but your mom?"

"don't mind her, call her whatever you want."

"really? can i call her mom? or eomma?" i widened my eyes and looked at her.

"why? don't you think auntie is much better?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"just because," she pouted.

"arasseo you can call her eomma," i shrugged.

why does she want to call my mom 'eomma'? doesn't she have a mother?

-🥀

Don't forget to vote🥺

I'm speechless now help me xjdjhd