| 12 |

Wonjin's POV

did i ask her too much?

ahh what happened to you Wonjin? why are you so into their past relationship?!

i looked at Sera who's walking through the dark street. i have no choice but to follow her and so i did. she was walking very fast, maybe aggravated because of me. i did try to follow her but when i looked away and turn again to be only met by no one in the streets anymore.

i went through alleys and still can't find her. but as soon as i heard some noises coming from the next alley, i quickly run there. i saw her there, fighting with some strange dudes. she was beating one with a wooden stick and glared at the two. i saw three people lying on the floor where i suppose that Sera had beaten them earlier.

"Sera!" i shouted as she met my gaze. the three who were lying on the floor earlier went towards me.

damn this.

i stared at them and also at Sera.

"go away!" she shouts back.

"don't touch him," i can feel authorization in her voice as she was glaring at them. calm but deadly.

"and what if we did?" the one in front of me chuckled.

"you're dead," i don't know if she meant that but i can still feel the fire in her eyes.

"oh i'm scared," the five men laugh.

"is she your girlfriend huh?" another one asked me and push me by my shoulder causing me to back a bit.

they are making me kneel even though i was insisting but i can't seem to do anything.

"go and punch him," my eyes widened as i looked at Sera dead serious by her words. the man grins at me and punched me on my face, or particularly on my lips causing it to bleed.

Sera started kicking and punching the two men in front of her. well, i was shocked, it was unusual for a girl to beat some guys up. she kicked one and punch another one and so on. she was holding a wooden stick and used it to beat one again. i'm beyond my astonishment and so with my puzzling situation. she continued beating each by one and all of them were knockout of it.

she ran to me, kneeling to reach my level for now.

"are you okay?" she asked but i was frozen. my eyes were on one of the men, and he was coughing blood. "yah Ham Wonjin!" she slapped my arms.

"h-how?" i almost find myself not breathing because of what she has done to those men who punched me.

"let's get out of here." she pulled me by my arms.

we went back to my car.

"keys?" she motioned her hands.

"h-huh?" i raised my brows.

"keys i said? i will drive you home." i gave her my keys as she helps me sit in my car. damn this feeling.

i'm still stunned by what she did back there.

"where's your address?" i looked at her. she was already driving but she doesn't know my address?!

"464 Samil-daero, Jongno-go, Seoul" i replied. i touched my lips and hissed.

(it's the house in the kdrama Goblin)

"does it still hurt?" she asked once again and i nod my head.

"it's just a small wound, it will heal soon." she scoffed.

"if you could fight those men why would you tell them to punch me?! aish!" i glared at her finally having my outraged feeling.

"i was making myself angry so i can fight them more," she excused.

"you're unbelievable!" i retorted. "but how did you do that? are you a gangster?" i interrogated.

"g-gangster?! hell no, i am not."

"how about some kind of fraternity?"

"i am neither of that."

"a-about earlier, let's just forget that mm?" why did i bring that topic again?!

"sure but you know that line?" i stared at her and she's smiling at me. "curiosity killed the cat, who do you think is the cat here?" and now she became deadly serious. is she gonna kill me?

"i-i know! stop staring at me like that!" i covered my face with my hands.

"you are honestly so cute, i want to choke you."

she said i'm cute and now she wants to choke me? is she crazy?

-🥀