| 03 |

Wonjin's POV

"so he's Park Serim! my friend." Allen hyung introduces the guy who's at his age also.

"i'm Jungmo,"

"Ahn Seongmin-imnida!"

"Kim Taeyoung,"

"Woobin here!"

"Hyeongjunnie!"

"Kang Minhee,"

"yah Wonjin-ah aren't you going to introduce yourself?" Allen hyung asked. i snapped back to reality and looked at them.

"i'm Ham Wonjin," i smiled timidly.

"and also he's the son of the owner and the Chairman of the school." Woobin added.

"you are pretty popular outside so i've heard a lot about you," he smiled at me.

"then hope we get along," i said.

nothing's wrong with befriending with someone and he seems cool. some minutes later our conversation was going well until i landed my gaze on the entrance of the canteen. got ya!

i stood up from my seat.

"where are you going hyung?" Minhee questions. i looked at him and shrugged. i am in attempt to go at her bully her but some girls approached her first.

Hyeshin and her group, the greatest bitch. a slut, a whore well you name it.

"you!" Hyeshin the one at the middle pointed at her. "who told you to hit MY wonjin?!" emphasizing the word My.

"Wonjin who?" Sera raised a brow.

"MY boyfriend! you punched him earlier at the hallway!"

bitch what? i am no one's boyfriend!

"who's that?" i flinched at the sudden voice. i looked at the owner of the voice and saw Taeyoung. "ah that girl, the one who punched you!" he chuckled.

"shut up and watch." i glared at him.

i once again looked at them.

"i don't care who he is or what's your connection with him but good for you, you got a demonic boyfriend." she said with a sarcasm. d-demonic what?!

i don't have a bitch girlfriend by the way.

Sera attempted to walk away but the two pulled her back.

"we are not done yet, bitch!" she suddenly raised her hands and slapped her. that's pretty hard and she deserves that for embarrassing me earlier. "where's my milk?" she asked one of her minions.

they gave her a carton of milk and she opened them. with a smile on her face she poured the milk on her. HAHA kinda funny.

"i feel bad for her," someone spoke behind us again.

"pretty old but you did great pouring the milk on me," she chuckled. wait—

SHE FREAKING CHUCKLED!

she's a weirdo!

"are you testing my patience?!" Hyeshin pointed at her.

"i am not but maybe you are a short-tempered."

"get her out of my sight, i don't want to see her face ever again!" she screams in frustration.

"i have an idea," Sera smiles.

" w-what?" asked Hyeshin with dumbfounded look.

"you don't want to see me right?" she smiled even more wider than before.

"o-of course! who wants to see you anyway. ha?! what?!" Hyeshin who seems into great distressed laugh along with the others.

"close your eyes," Sera innocently smiled. and surprisingly the bitch did. she closed her eyes. i want to laugh out loud! HAHAHA

great idea Sera!

shi----- why am i amazed by her words! she is your enemy Wonjin just stop!

"can you see me?" Sera asked.

"n-no," Hyeshin answered.

"good, then close your eyes and don't fvcking open it until you are ready to see me again," she laughed. the two minions pulled her by her arms but Sera looked at Hyeshin who's dumfounded. "bye sweetheart," she freaking waved at her before going out of the canteen.

"she's pretty somewhat! hahaha!"

"Wonjin oppa! did you see that?! s-she fought back and she made me look like i am dumb!" oh bitch. how the f should i run away from this biatch?

"shut up, and oh i am not your boyfriend! stop telling to others that i am your boyfriend. and keep in your mind that you are older than me so stop calling me 'oppa'!" i walked away from her, leaving her speechless and went to our table.

"did you see that?! she's awesome right!" i can see how Seongmin's eyes shine in amusement.

"told ya, she's different than any other girls." Woobin chuckled.

"she roasted Hyeshin! hell Hyeshin the queen of the bitches was roasted by her, like Wonjin hahaha!" Jungmo on the other side laughed too.

"shut up Jungmo or else I'll never show manners to you anymore." i pointed my chopsticks at him.

"do you think you can threaten me with that? i don't care." he rolled his eyes.

"wait—what did she do to Wonjin?" Allen hyung asked.

"that girl punched Wonjin because Wonjin tripped her while walking through the hallway," Hyeongjun told him.

"she did that?! does she know who Wonjin is?!" i don't know why i'm kinda offended the way Allen hyung asked that.

"she knows nothing but she really doesn't care at all." Jungmo hyung spoke.

"that's why i'm going to show her who i am!" i glared at Jungmo hyung.

"she doesn't care at all about that." Serim hyung suddenly commented.

i raised my brow at him, "how do you say that?"

"i just know," he shrugged and continued eating his food. "by the way, i don't think it's a good idea if you are planning on revenging because she punched you."

"what do you know?" i looked at him once again.

"you don't have to know about that, it's a warning for you." he stood up from his seat and walked away.

"what's with your friend?" i questioned Allen hyung.

"i don't know, he's a secretive person to be honest so don't try to dig in with his life." Allen hyung shook his head in disapproval. he dropped his chopsticks and stood up too. "i need to follow him."

"people are getting weirder these days." Taeyoung shrugs. his eyes is on his food, picking up some vegetables and putting it aside.

"i agree with you" Woobin hyung patted his back.

"how are they being weird? did you meet all people hyung?" okay Seongmin being himself is back.

"shut up Seongmin and eat," Jungmo hyung looked at him. "the bell is going to ring so soon, go to your classes kids."

and so as that, all of us stood up from our seats and put our trays back.

---