| 33 |

Third person's POV

toady's the day where everything they set up will finally come to an end. everyone already prepared what they need to do.

it was all settled down, all they have to do is call Minhee's father and those cops. they are all in the school's gym, gathering for none of the students really don't know. Hyeshin stood up at the stage, glaring at Sera while had a smirk on her lips as she diverted her gaze to Wonjin.

but all those boasting and bragging about her plan today, Sera knew that the smirk soon will disappear.

as if on cue, the big projector opened catching all the students attention.

"is that Minhee?" one of the students asked. Minhee said that he'll be standing next to his sister even though he had different plan already. he made it seem that they are close, that finally being Hyeshin's little brother will be revealed by now.

"why are they together?" another voice beams in.

"i heard that they are siblings," with shocks coated the three girls talking to each other, they shut their mouths and just stared onto the projector.

it's still not playing, the video was still frozen still.

"this is so sudden but you need to know something," Hyeshin hold the mic. she was again smirking. "today, i'll show you what kind of person Wonjin is." she tugged on her blazer as she smiled devilishly before pointing at the projector.

the video plays but nothing was shown about Wonjin, it's the atrocious deed her own father made. she stumbled on her feet, losing a balance she tried to comprehend a thing in her mind but nothing came out. it's still is about her father who she only relies on.

soon enough, Sera was now the one smirking. the video clips continued to play while also Kang Min, Minhee's father entered the gym smiling but that smile quickly disappeared upon seeing himself on the projector. about the illegal gambling, drugs, prostitute inside the hotel, mistreatment of the employees and also those teens who's being payed to satisfy a customer even though it's out of their consent. it was all shown in there. everything Sera and Serim could manage to access was put in the video.

the cops were called before that. finding out that the person they are targeting for the past years, the person they've been dying to know because of his heinous acts was the CEO of the most popular five star hotel. no one could even imagine how much the Kang's Corporation owed some drug dealers, they never thought that the family was living in a life full of atrocious deed. the fact that they don't pay employees, it's one of a reason why should a company go to bankruptcy.

"i think you did well in here," hangyul on the other hand whispered at Sera while watching some 'interesting' show.

Sera shook her head a bit, "we all planned."

after the video was done, Hyeshin could only feel the betrayal her little brother had done. she encourage herself to stand out and face her brother. now that they are facing each other, she raised her hands to slap her which she did getting attention again from the students.

"you bastard!" she spat.

yet another video played again. this time it's about Hyeshin herself, the speak of the devil. she has an incessant devilish mind and acts going through her also, which they supposed that she took it from her own father.

there she was, Kang Hyeshin the bitchiest of the bitch. most of the students are just watching, amusement going through their faces. maybe it's kind of the biggest issue in school, that's the thought of everyone staring at the video of Hyeshin selling off her body to get money.