| 24 |

Third person's POV

"did you get it?" a smirk etched on the side of her lips. the guy went towards her and show her a video of Wonjin and her kissing inside the abandoned building. "edit it out, cancel the win-win deal as if i am being harass."

"i bet my work will be at ease by now, i get them to break apart and you get Wonjin yourself. " the lad chuckled.

"we are really siblings are we?" they both laughed and leave in silence.

Sera's POV

a week passed after the incident, it wasn't even reported to the Dean's office and i am glad that it wasn't, we all are.

however, Hyeshin being silent makes me wonder or maybe suspected that she maybe planning something by now that's why. silence is somehow dangerous. and that guy too, the one i saw in my father's office who greeted me like it was a normal talk although it's not. the quieter they get, the more i'm perturbed.

there's so much going through this month and it's been a chaos though it's only two months since the school year started. it freaked me out. maybe they're are planning on something, maybe i had to investigate this.

i walked over the hallway, more cautious than before. there's no way Hyeshin will let me slide this time and even so she did, she'll give some gruesome issue first. she's easy to be predict by now.

"hey," Wonjin scurried towards me with a smile on his face. we are currently in the canteen for now, it's lunchtime. "you seemed to be stressed by something." he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

and also this, i just let him do what he wants——i mean there's no harm if he just casually wrap his arm to mine unless those peep would a make a fuss about it.

we walked towards the table of the boys, there Da eun kinda talking to Jungmo.

"where's Minhee?" i asked while sitting.

Serim shrugged, and so everyone did.

that's better if he's not here.

"aren't you worried that Hyeshin suddenly became quieter?" they turned their head at me. "—i mean i know she's just around but why not chase Wonjin?why not fight with me? her silence is pretty disturbing." i picked up my chopsticks and start to munch my lunch.

"maybe she changed," Allen beamed.

"that's so out of the blue if i were to ask." my brother opposes.

i looked at Wonjin who's still silent from now. he glances at Jungmo who shook his head.

i grazes my tongue against my teeth and tilted my head. there's something off in here, they both are acting weird. "what do you think Wonjin?" i asked that caught him off guard.

"h-huh?" he exchanged look with me dumfounded as he scratched his nape,
"m-maybe Allen hyung is right, maybe she changed."

however, that's not the way it seems as he told us that. he's more uneasy, uncomfortable and looked—troubled.

"what if Hyeshin is planning something? you know like an issue? she did it last year, she accused Minkyu of harassing her although it was already proven that it was all her fault."

i looked at Wonjin once again and saw him jolted up from his seat, gulping a lump of saliva as i can seriously see his Adam's apple go down.

Wonjin's POV

my eyes went to Jungmo hyung and signalled him to follow me. we both knew we screwed up this time. remembering what Woobin hyung told us, he wasn't even lying at that time.