Epilogue

<<<ten years later>>>

Third Person's POV

"appa, how did you meet mom?" the six years old girl asked while her parents tucked her on her bed.

Wonjin let a chuckle and looked at Sera on the other side of the bed. "it's a long story," he answered while caressing the kid's hair.

"but i want to hear it," the girl pouted.

"i just saw your mom, walking at the hallway holding her bag and it annoys me so i tripped her." he told the kid.
"i thought she's going to cry but instead she punched me. i keep bullying her you know. "

"did you know that she'll become your wife?" the girl asked once again as Wonjin shook his head.

"no one thought that we will end together." Sera answered while giggling.

"but maybe destiny brought us together." Wonjin smiled.

"what is destiny appa?"

"it's something that you will never expect, meeting someone with the unexpected time." Sera spoke, holding her daughter.

soon enough, the two helped the kid to sleep. it's not that difficult to make her sleep since she's a kid after all.

"don't you think, it's too early for her to know such things?" Sera asked Wonjin.

he shrugged a bit, "as long as she'll not apply that to someone."

"that's more scarier." Sera mumbled.

"well," Wonjin shook his head. "is it a good idea if Rawon has a sibling?" he whispered at Sera.

"yah! don't think stupid and sleep." she pinched Wonjin's side while walking towards their room.

"but she's six years old already, and she's too cute. i want a boy." Wonjin pouted. Sera covered her ears, scurrying to their bed and wrapping herself around the blanket.

"sleep," she sternly spoke.

"please Sera," he pleaded but Sera shook her head. "we could name it Jinse, you know?" he smirked.

"shut the fvck up Wonjin," she scolded, her face heating up after hearing his words.

Wonjin chuckled a bit before going on top of bed, tucking himself under the blanket that Sera was in. "i'm seriously going to tickle you." he smirked and started to tickle Sera.

"yah! stop!"

"i don't want to," Wonjin laughed.

after some time, he eventually stopped catching his breath while looking at Sera who seriously tired as fvck. he let a chuckle before hovering on top of her.

"i told you, i want a boy." he smirked before planting a kiss on Sera's lips.

he kissed her hungrily as he delved his tongue inside through Sera's lips running it into every crevice of her mouth, wanting more. but it wasn't enough. he pulled the blanket down that was wrapped around her body. his hands helping to unbutton her pyjama.

he parted lips, a smile tugged on his lips before his lips ran to her earlobe biting it on purpose.

(told you guys, i'm not innocent XD )

his arms hugged her waist, pressing his body against hers as his lips sucking onto her skin leaving her gasping for air. he leaves mark on Sera's neck, making her leave a soft moan escaped her lips.

(i'm not that dirty! i'll leave it here, can't finish this O_o )

<<<one year later>>>