| 13 |

Sera's POV

my eyes rummaged every single details of their house. from the outside it's incredibly big, a mansion to be exact.

"are you just gonna stand there?" i heard Wonjin asked but still my eyes were on their mansion. "yah Park Sera!"

i finally looked at him and rolled my eyes, "i'm going home."

"what? you're not gonna say hi to my parents?"

hi to his what?

"no i'm not your girlfriend so why should i?" i scoffed.

"b-but still, you should just at least take a rest." he offered, "and there's no bus at this hour, you can't go home."

"w-what?!" i widened my eyes.

i looked at the time and it's already 10pm?!

"you heard me, let's go." he motioned his hand to me but i didn't follow him so he has no choice but to pull me.

he opened their house and went inside as still i am following him.

"wear those slippers," he pointed at the slippers on the corner of the door.

and from the interior of their house it amazed me again. they have marbles everywhere, high ceilings, arched windows, timeless exposed bricks and jade accent. very modern.

i wore those slippers he pointed out as we finally went to the interior of the interior. (you know what i mean)

"hyung!" i flinched by the sudden squeal of a young boy around the living room. i think he's below ten years old. he run towards Wonjin and gave him a hug as Wonjin smiled at him and returned that hug.

"continue what you are doing," Wonjin said.

"annyeong noona! are you my hyung's girlfriend?"

"Wonjun!" Wonjin glared at the young lad.

"aniya we are just classmates." i shrugged.

"but hyung never brought his classmate here except of his friends." the boy pouted.

i chuckled and ruffled his hair. "then i am your hyung's friend." he's cute!

"hyung when will i meet your girlfriend?"

"i have no girlfriend Wonjun," i heard Wonjin sighed.

"but i can be your hyung's girlfriend," i smiled at the young boy and he was like someone who's getting a candy from me.

"really?! hyung never had a girlfriend before! i think he's happy with you!" he giggles. "but hyung, what happened to you? why are your lips bleeding?"

i froze and looked at Wonjin.

"i-i" i shook my head as Wonjin tries to answer the kid.

"your hyung saved me from bad guys Wonjun. the guy punched himbut your hyung knocked them all." i reasoned.

"y-yeah that's right," he stammered.
"tell mom that i'm home," he sends the kid away.

"your brother is cute," i chuckled.

"cute not until he ask weird things," he shrugged and throw his bag on the couch. "let's go upstairs," he called.

"aren't we greeting your parents first?" i raised my eyebrows.

"we need to cure your wound first," he pointed at my cheeks. i touch my cheeks and saw some blood on my fingers.

"it's a short wound, don't overreact." i laughed.

"i am not overreacting but my mom will so let's go," now he's pulling me upstairs huh?

we stopped at the end of their corridor, as he used his fingerprints to open the door. he pulled me in.

honestly it doesn't look like a man's room since it's clean, things were neatly arranged. plus, the size of the room was no joke. he even have a library inside, a tv and a whole set sofa and i bet he also has a walk in closet.

"sit," he pushed me towards his couch for me to sit. i just stayed upon the couch and watch him rummage through things in which i suppose to be his own medicine cabinet.

he put them on the table, pulled a seat in front of me and sat. now we're only fifteen inches apart. he grabbed the cotton balls and put some alcohol on it. for a second he stopped and sighed, crouching on his seat as he finally leaned closer to my face giving the both of us five inches gap apart.

"this will sting a bit," he said, he was making some right angle first before putting the cotton with alcohol on my face.

"i know you pabo," i mumbled.

he softly damp the cotton on my cheeks but i didn't react a bit, it doesn't sting a bit because i'm used to it. he even grabbed some ointment from the table and damped his one finger on my cheeks.

i was staring at him and my eyes accidentally landed on his lips.

ugh i hate this feeling.

"done!" he spoke but i'm into some another world kind of where i only know his lips! "yah Sera," he tapped my shoulders.

i touched my cheeks and it already has a bandaid. i did not even notice.
his face is now away from mine, and he looked away from me too.

"t-thanks," i muttered but i made sure that he can hear it. i glanced at his lips again and notice the wound. "your turn," i pointed at his lips.

"i-i'm fine, i can do it myself." he shook his head.

"if you say so,"

he grabbed a mirror in front of him and started putting some ointment to it now he only need to cover it with a small bandaid. i stared at him once again, he's trying to put but he never get the right angle onto it.

"give it to me," i approached him and grabbed the bandaid from his hand.

getting comfortable as i inched our faces again, i put the bandaid on the side of his lips where the wound was. and now my eyes was locked on his lips again, i can't help it. it's like a magnet trying to attract a metal and attach it to him.

i closed my eyes and sighed, trying to brush off the thought of it and opened my eyes to be only meet by his. he was also staring at me and trying to close the gap between us while staring at my lips. i can feel him gulp and sighed but he never took his face away from mine. my lips twitched of the thought, his hand reached for the backrest of the couch making me trapped. it's only an inch by this time making the both of us hard to breathe.

"Wonjin are you in there?!" we were interrupted by a knock.

-🥀

It wasn't even a year since I wrote this book but dnxbsbbdhehd