a/n

Well guys about the Epilogue sorry not sorry!

The book finally ended and I just want to say thank you to everyone who supported my story until now. I'm so thankful of the readers and the votes, then those comments you leaves motivates me even more.

I won't get emotional here because bruh I have some business to do.

I will take a break from Wattpad and come back on July with another fanfic but I cannot compromise a thing and unsure of publishing a book. I have read all of my drafts and I got so many good stories discontinued due to my carelessness?? If that makes sense.

Lately, I've been working on a mystery, thriller genre sort of things but then I always create plots in my head, messing up the whole thing I planned for the other one, which is again stupid.

Okay I must stop ranting on here and say goodbye 🥺

If you are curious of my upcoming books, don't hesitate to follow my account.

I get so random sometimes and might publish one story of mine so look forward to it!

I'll come back on July, I promised this time and publish one story or maybe not July and be earlier because I have nothing to do anyways.

I'll give a spoiler in here now.

The characters are BTS (if you are a fan, follow me to get notified)

The title is FABRICATED CITY

♛※She's dead and he was framed up.

[ 𝘽𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙀𝙒𝙎 ]

𝘼𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮...

𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎...

-

Genre: Mystery, Thriller and Romance

-

A small preview for the book.

Recently I have rewatch a drama entitled Fabricated City and I got inspired but that doesn't mean I plagiarized the plots in that because I have different plot, far from the drama.

Because the book is revolving to fabricating some cases, I decided not to change the title.

I asked a friend of mine to choose what's better to publish and she chose Fabricated City because it catches attention so I also decided that I'll just publish that book on July.

I had a hard time thinking of the beginning and the ending, I also had these kind of intros for my upcoming book so look forward to it.

Thank you once again and goodbye!

I'll appreciate it even more if you follow my account! (I'm kind of shameless)

Lysm!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓑𝓪𝓭 𝓑𝓸𝔂𝓼. [ 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲 ] 𝐇𝐚𝐦 𝐖𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 🎉