Bonusss

<<<one year later>>>

Third person's POV

"wait for me!" the eight years old girl shouted while running after a young boy also.

"why are you following me?" the boy frowned.

"we are teammates! and besides my mom told me to follow my dreams that's why I'm following you!" the girl exclaimed, giggling before pulling the boy in secluded area to hide.

"we are playing hide and seek, there's no teammates in here pabo!"

"i don't care. now be quiet if you don't want to be seen!" she shush the nine year old boy, clearly older than her.

the eight years old girl, leaned her back against the young lad resting a bit like it was kind of a couch or something. a moment of silence erupts from the two as no one decided to break that because they might be found out by the it of the game.

"d-do you like me?" the lad decided to ask as he heard a hum from the girl. "we are both young, how do you know that you like me?" he continued. and moment past, he didn't get a response but instead felt a heavy weigh relies on his back.

he cautiously turned around, holding the girl's head for support who obviously fell asleep.

"you are cute," he mumbled, helping her lie to the grassy ground. her head on his lap.

( why are they so cute skjjsjsh)

an hour passes and the game was supposed to be finish by now and their parents might be worried for the two but Eunmo just sat there, waiting for Rawon to wake up very soon and so he hope. they are under a cherry blossom tree, feeling so peaceful by the silence. the spring breeze is warm as the flowers of the cherry blossom continuously flew along with the wind.

"Rawon-ah." he slowly poke Rawon's cheek, hoping that she'd wake up sooner. "wake up. the sun is setting down." he nudged, a bit harder so he can wake up the girl. which he successfully did, Rawon rubbed her eyes feeling sleepy again although she just woke up. she sat up, facing Eunmo.

"o-oppa," she chirped, smiling at Eunmo. Eunmo on the other hand stood up from his sitting position and held Rawon's hand.

"let's go," he told her.

"I'm sleepy," Rawon shook her head. it was true somehow the girl is sleepyhead.

Eunmo frowned at her but eventually kneeling, his back facing the girl. "oppa will give you a piggy back ride, just hurry before mom scold me."

the girl was flustered, her cheeks were tinted with pink shade as she pulled herself to hop on the boy's back. it's nothing new because the boy usually gives piggy back to his little sister, Eunjung who's four years old by now.

they walked on the rocky path made inside the park and Eunmo struggle a bit. he can't deny the fact that this girl on his back is heavier than his little sister since she's older.

"Eunmo-yah!" his mother, Da Eun walked towards them that caught everyone's attention.

"oh my, they look cute!" Someone squeals, it's Seongmin.

"Mom be quiet." Eunmo shushed the others also pointing at Rawon who fell asleep once again.

"where did you go? we've been looking for the two of you." the other kid, or Serim's eldest son asked.

"we are behind those bushes, under the cherry blossom tree." he pointed out the tree, far away from the place where they are right now.

"gosh, my daughter." Wonjin shrieked, running towards the two as he decided to carry his daughter that was sleeping.