| 11 |

Sera's POV

"black sugar latte for you miss." i smiled at the customer and gave her order.

"thank you,"

today, it became busty in the cafe i was working in. i am working for my dress that i should wear for the upcoming party since my father wouldn't give me a single money. it's not like that, but i honestly ran away from home. they want to give me money but since i am a prideful person i am not getting those.

"hello, welcome to haneul cafe." i smiled to the other customer again. "what do you like to order sir? "

"two iced americano for me and a blueberry cheesecake." i first glance at the customer, he's wearing a cap and a mask. he must be ugly? just kidding.

"take out or you're going to eat here? "

"i'm going to eat here."

"it's $8 in total sir." he gave me the money. "you can sit anywhere sir and wait for five minutes. " i said and went to make his order.

after five minutes i went to give his order already.

don't ask i have to multitask.

"here's your order sir, enjoy."

"wait." i stopped from attempting to walk away. "when will your shift end?" he asked as he pull his mask down.

"W-wonjin?" my eyes widened. "what are you doing here?" i asked.

"let's go to the mall later." he replied.

"but my shift ends at 8pm."

"i can wait for thirty minutes." he looked at his watch with matching sips on his drink.

i finally lead myself towards the counter once again and serves the customers. my eyes kept landing on Wonjin who's also looking at me the whole time.

however, i feel something unusual with him. everything feels different, the way he looks at me. it's not like i was expecting that he would look at with those emotion such as being warm but today there's something going on in his mind.

my shift has ended and i quickly changed my clothes. that is so tiring!

i went outside the cafe where Wonjin must be waiting for me.

"so why are you suddenly asking me to go to the mall?" i asked as soon as i had the sight of him, leaning outside.

"nothing," he shrugs. "did you eat already?"

"no, why?"

"let's go eat first." he scratched his nape and started to walk. i followed him but it's only a five meters walk and we stop in front of a car, i suppose that it is his car.

"get in," he tilted his head towards the car. i get in as i was told to.

to be honest, the way he acts was making me more uneasy and awkward.

"yah Ham Wonjin, is there something wrong?" i finally asked.

"no, why do you ask?"

"then why are you acting like this?" i raised my brows.

"acting like what? it's not like i should act like we are couple." he rolled his eyes.

w-what?

"then why are you picking me up from my part time job?" i scoffed.

"because we need to talk."

"then tell me what is it? what's the thing you want to talk about?" he stopped his car as soon as he heard my serious tone of talking.

"about Jungmo hyung. why aren't you letting him explain?"

why does Jungmo involved with it again?

"what do you know?" i crossed my arms over my chest.

"i know something that you don't and Jungmo hyung is the only one who should explain that."

"why do you care about us? it's none of your business!" i retorted, rolling my eyes once again.

"i care because of hyung! he's my friend and i can't see him hurting!" he claimed.

"this is stupid, then why are you here in the first place—— oh no why am i here in the first place with you?!" i don't know what kind of mess or what kind of shit does Wonjin wants?

he's not supposed to be telling me those when he knew nothing!

i tried to suppressed my anger but nonetheless i can't do it. i unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car's door.

"where are you going?" i heard him ask.

"i will go home!"

"but it's dark out there!" he shouted but i did not want to hear him.

plus, i hate fact that he was minding my past relationship with Jungmo. no one even dares to open that except for my brother.

i continued walking through the dark streets, with some routes on the sides where i don't even know where's the right path i should take.

"hey there beautiful lady," i heard someone whistles. i tried to ignore it but there seems a lot of people in here.

i rolled my eyes as soon as i saw someone in front of me, holding his cigarette up on his lips.

"move," i coldly stared at him.

"did you hear her? HAHA you're so funny miss but why don't we have fun first?" he smirked.

"really? should we?" i grinned and i saw how he looked up at his friends with his jaw tightening.

"she agreed!" he chuckled, he steps towards me wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

ugh, i hate the smell of alcohol and cigarettes. with a smirk etched on the corner of my lips i twisted his arms with my one hand. he was groaning in pain at the time.

"this is what i mean!" i said and pushed him away. he fell to the ground, holding his arms as he signaled some of his friends to come after me. they did as what they are told. i grabbed some wooden stick from the corner of the alley.

one came towards me as i throw him a punch and kicked his legs. and for another one again, i beat him up with the wooden stick. there are exactly five of them and the two did not even approach me and now their feet are shaking.

"Sera!" i looked at the voice's owner and at the entrance of the alleyways there stood Wonjin.

"go away!" i shouted at him but he never listen.

and as those bastards took that opportunity and went towards Wonjin, three of them went him and i was left with the two.

"don't touch him," I calmy spoke.

"and so what if we did?" the one who i first beaten up answered.

"you're dead," i glared at him.

"oh i'm scared," and they laughed.

"you! is she your girlfriend huh?" another one asked. they pushed his shoulder as he backs up.

they made Wonjin kneel even though he's insisting to do it. i just stared at them waiting for my blood to boil.

"go and punch him." i smiled at one of the guy. and he did. he punched him by the face, causing his lips to bleed. i fought the two in front of me.

they are badly beaten up because of me, i kicked one on the part of his kidney and punched one on the nose causing it to bleed too. with the one who punched Wonjin, i punched his diaphragm so he finds it hard to breathe anymore.

and another one again, i hit his head with the wooden stick making him feel dizzy and last but not the least, i kicked his jaw. knockout biatch.

"i told you, you are dead if you touch him!" i laughed.

"are you okay?" i went to Wonjin who's frozen on the spot.

-🥀

votes and comments are highly recommended if you don't mind.