| 29 |

Wonjin's POV

after Sera and Serim hyung left, all of us just stayed in the living room. none of us move and didn't also talk. we only heard them having a serious talk until it gets serious and then they are shouting at each other. still inaudible for us to understand what it is all about but maybe something about being a mafia.

we knew how dangerous that is, especially for a girl like Sera but nothing she can't overcome with. she's like the strongest woman i have ever meet. however, thinking about it makes me feel like there's something wrong. i tried to find weakness from her but i see nothing. she doesn't want to let us see anything.

"don't you think we should go to them now?" Da Eun asked.

Allen hyung shook his head in disapproval, "leave them, they are having a sibling fight or worst."

after that talk, we all pursed our lips and waited for them to come in. they already spent one hour outside.

the door slide opened, revealing the two figure we've been waiting for. they are laughing together, teasing each other like siblings do.

however, stain of tears were visible from their eyes knowing that the two had cried.

"we have something to tell you." Sera sat beside me. "we are getting into a war." i almost choke on what she had said but i guess war isn't new to them anymore. "but all of you must stay out of this."

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"remember the night that i fought with some random men?"

oh shoot——

"they are coming after me, and now me and Serim have to take care of it."

"but how about us?" i throw her a confused look. "aren't we going to help the both of you?"

"no," she monotonously answered. "you won't involved yourselves here, and as much as possible stay away from dark streets, especially you Wonjin." she pointed at me.

"so you're saying that some dudes are after you and you need to fix that before it gets worsen?" Da Eun raised a brow.

i hissed a bit, in a great distress for now as i don't what kind of mess i put myself into. "but still Sera, you can't go through this alone."

"i am not alone, i have Serim and the rest of our group." she says but still i have this anxiety in me. i hate that idea.

i shook my head, "you're not going to get in trouble again," i heaved a sigh.

"but it's my job to get in trouble," she snickered.

"no." i firmly held her hand and looked at her in the eyes.

"wait, wait stop! Wonjin you freak. i get that you are being protective here but those gangsters are already announcing wars." Serim hyung sneers.

i hissed a bit, "still, Sera is a woman, she can't fight."

"i can protect myself than you protecting me." she said which was made me taken a back. deep inside i know she's right but still as her boyfriend I want to protect her.

"we just need you to cooperate here, just stay away from this. after showing the world what's atrocious deed Minhee's father have done, we won't hangout anymore. not until we already fix the fight." Serim hyung told us.

"so you're saying, we're going to stay away from the two of you after this chaos in Minhee's family?" Allen hyung asked as Sera and Serim nod their head.

"that's just for temporary, we are still hanging out inside the school but going outside is a no no for us." she let a sigh escaped her lips.

i can't get a date with her?