| 37 |

Sera's POV

"he's already looking for you!" Da Eun squealed across the phone. "the others are explaining it that you've gone far away from here and i think he's going to tear up." she chuckled.

my eyes caught a flower shop and then i went to there, looking for a bouquet for Wonjin. "you're too loud, he might hear you."

"i'm out of his room,"

"i'm hanging up, wait for me." i answered before hanging up. my feet brought me to bouquets display.

"what would you like Miss?" the owner of the flower shop asked. i looked at the flowers and pick out a bouquet with buckwheats and pink roses. at the side of the pink roses, i recognized the yellow butterfly looking flowers.

"i'll take this," i smiled awkwardly.

"aren't the man supposed to be doing this?" the old woman asked.

i shook my head a bit, "it's for hospital visit."

the old woman nodded her head while walking towards the counter. "are you going to surprise that person?" she questioned once again as her eyes scanned me.

"a-ah yes," i nervously fix my skirt. if it wasn't for Wonjin, i shouldn't have wore skirt in the first place.

"you look beautiful, the man must be so lucky to have you." she giggled, i just smiled and payed for the flowers.

i pulled myself out of the flower shop and headed to the hospital.

Da Eun's POV

"Wonjin are you okay?" Wonjin's mom asked as Wonjin opened his eyes.

"M-mom," Wonjin rubbed his eyes, staring at his mother for awhile before looking at us. "where's Sera?" he raised a brow.

"i-e-ermm," he frowned at me as i was trying to explain but eventually not being able to say what am i supposed to say.

"Mrs. Ham," (Mrs. Ham is funny. imagine being called ham?? ㅋㅋㅋ)

Serim started, clearing his throat with a manner. "may we have a time with Wonjin?"

Wonjin's mother nodded her head before heading out of the room.

"excuse me for a minute," i spoke before going out to contact Sera.

after calling Sera, i eventually went back in to see how serious the tension was. everyone was silent, before Serim took a deep breathe and ready to tell lie to Wonjin.

"She went to Busan." he spoke a bit bitterly.

"w-what?" Wonjin seems to buy the prank and i wish i am not watching this so i can't laugh. "w-why hyung? did i do something wrong?" he asked, looking troubled and about to cry.

"it's not you Wonjin. she found our mother so she decided to visit her."

"then she'll come back right? Sera will come back?" Wonjin questions with full of hope but as with the plan, Serim shook his head.

"she's away for almost a week Wonjin. after the day you were shot by a gun, she left the Seoul." Allen added.

Wonjin shook his head, tears threatening his eyes. "she'll come back!" he argue with us. "if not then i'll find her."

"our mother is sick, she needs someone beside her so Sera decided to transfer there and continue studying." Serim explains furthermore.

"hyung!" Wonjin shouted, grumbling in annoyance and also tears fell from his eyes. "Sera won't do that!"