| 05 |

Sera's POV

week had passed but nothing changed. i was bullied by those students who's out of their mind.

"where's that Sera? last week my oppa sprained his ankle because of her!"

what did i do?

"i need to teach her a lesson! "

wtf?

gotta go far away from here. i started walking through the hallway. it's going to be a death day for me here when they continue to gossip about me.

"ouch!" i fell onto the floor. shit. i was looking at the ground the whole time and didn't notice someone bumped onto me that's why.

"are you okay?" that familiar voice!

"y-yes," i answered and stood up. luckily, no one noticed. "i'll be going if you don't mind," i didn't look at him in the eyes and cowered my head.

"wait, Sera let's talk." he pulled me by my wrist and went outside of the building. i was brought up in the gym.

"what is it?" i raised a brow, trying to act cool in front of him.

"a-about our past, Sera i want you back."

"for what? you left me Jungmo." i chuckled bitterly.

"you don't understand Sera, i have my reasons why i left you." he pleaded.

"reasons? i've moved on Jungmo! i don't love you anymore, you left and hope that I'd welcome you? that's bullshit!" i hissed.

"b-but you don't understand Sera."

"what is it that i don't understand?! you said you were tired, you are tired of us and you don't want to continue that stupid relationship of us!" infuriated i am. i couldn't suppressed my anger while remembering how easy for him to leave me like that.

"i'm sorry. i'm really sorry Sera please forgive me." Jungmo kneeled in front of me.

"you're forgiven one year ago but i am not holding onto you anymore."

i wiped my tears that had fallen from my eyes unknowingly and walked out of the gym.

"w-what are you doing here?" i asked when a figure showed up at the entrance.

"can't i go here?" he rolled his eyes.

i didn't mind him anymore and just walked again.

Wonjin's POV

"what is it that i don't understand?! you said you were tired, you are tired of us and you don't want to continue that stupid relationship of us!"

my brows raises as i was peeking through the entrance of the gym.

my eyes couldn't believe it as well as my ears. what's with the two? Sera and Jungmo hyung had a relationship? when?

a tear escaped from her eyes, she was crying and i bet she didn't notice that yet. just yet.

"i'm sorry. i'm really sorry Sera please forgive me." i've never seen hyung kneeled and so whipped by a girl before. is this the reason why he's not looking for girls yet? because of Sera? his ex?

"you're forgiven a year ago but i am not holding onto you anymore." she wiped her tears. i just stood at the entrance not noticing her walking towards me.

"w-what are you doing here?" she asked noticing my presence.

"can't i go here?" i rolled my eyes.

she shook her head and walked away. i went to Jungmo hyung.

"i didn't know that you're like this." i spoke with a sarcasm.

"what do you know?" he glares at me.

"nothing but i know the reason why you are reserving yourself all along."

"mind your own business." he scoffs.

"so you were in a relationship with that girl? i thought you are just being nice," i chortled.

"just shut the hell up!" he shouted. "stop acting like you know everything because what you heard is not what it is. i've gone through hard times and you won't understand it!" he hissed.

i don't know if i should laugh, i kinda feel like i wasn't supposed to be even doing this. i shouldn't mind their businesses and whatsoever. i've crossed the line between us, when i shouldn't be.

i made a big mess. but what do i?

with a deep sigh, again i walked out of the gym. we are late for the first class so i went to the rooftop, wherein i was the only one and my friends are allowed.

but today the atmosphere is different, something inside me felt stuffy and i know the reason behind of it. it's because of that, i went overboard and now i can't face hyungs for that.

therefore, i should be alone for now. i need to avoid them as much as possible.

"you really own the whole school," i was flustered by the voice beams in.

i looked at the owner of the voice.

"so you know me already?" i coldly stared at her.

"of course, that haughty son of the Chairman. who wouldn't know you? i know your popularity, your wealth your status in life but you? do you even know me?" that's deep i can say.

even from now, she's still crying.

"the moment that you tripped me in front of the crowd, did you even think who i am?" she sniffles.

i can not! please don't tell me i find that cute. she's not that fat and she's pretty! her eyes are even more captivating.

"you bully people for fun and what? what did you get? part of your own jubilations. it's not even fun for us," she sighed. "i punched you because that's what you deserve. i said payback and now you're targeting me because of that shit? huh funny!"

"tell me your point of this," i raised a brow.

"my point is, you should stop. i've had enough from everyone. it's been only a week and yet here i am, full of bruises over my body. some students trapped me inside the cubicle, and the other day i was in the middle of a group. there are ten of them and you know what happened? they freaking hit me with a baseball bat!" she chuckled.

they did what?!

"you and your freaking followers should stop, since that day they've been picking on me. how can i afford hospital bills? i'm a working student, i can not afford going to hospital because of their stupid shits."

i-i don't know what to say anymore. i sat in silent, beside her. i don't why i pitied her so much today but i just did.

"you're strong i must say. i did not know about that incidents and i'm sorry for causing a trouble like that. it's just i hate you, i hate the way your eyes landed on me. you were glaring and i don't know what to do so i tripped you. i did not even expect for you to get your revenge so soon and punched me. you were the first one to do that."

"because you're pretentious, you even uses your power for bullying." she shrugged.

"that's kinda offensive." i chuckled. "there's something i'm curious about, what happened to you and Jungmo hyung?"

what did i ask?!

there was a moment of silence, she was looking at my eyes. she's so vulnerable and fragile by just looking at those teary eyes. she smiled, her smile that almost made my heart go crazy.

-🥀

Lmao it's wasn't even a year since I wrote bad boys but sjdbebbdbd

Kbye.