| 01 |

Wonjin's POV

"it's Wonjin!"

"saranghae Wonjin-ah!"

"Allen you're mine!"

"Taeyoung i love youuuu!"

"marry me Minhee!"

"please date me Hyeongjun!"

"be mine Seongmin!"

"Woobin you're so handsome!!"

i sighed, this will gonna be a long day! i continued walking to my group as i hear those noises greeting and noticing my presence. you know what a handsome boy gets.

"Wonjin-ah! you are here! the girls keep asking where you at," Woobin hyung was the first one to greet me, waving his hand while leaning against the wall.

"Wonjin hyung you've changed a lot aren't you?!"

"you too Hyeongjun," i chuckled.

" well it's been only two months when we all separated like every year there's a school year right?" Allen hyung claimed.

"well did you all know that Wonjin said he would change this year, you all remembered his message in our group chat. he said that he won't bully anyone since he's the son of the Chairman"

why would he bring up that topic again? argh!

"oh yes! Wonjin-hyung is it true? you said you would stop bullying in this school year!" Minhee smirks at me. oh well, how could i stop bullying?

" i-i did? you know me! it wasn't a promise though i just said to my father that i would change but the fact that i am a bully i won't. maybe this year i won't hit anyone and just make fun of them! haha that's it!"

"well, what do i expect from you Wonjin-hyung? you are my bully before i became your friend." Taeyoung who's silent earlier finally talked.

"that's the past! you're the only one who survived from my bullying so you became my friend plus you've been good and i like your attitude,"

"why are you suddenly bringing the past? it's our first day of school——" Allen hyung stops talking for a second and scratch his nape. "i remembered that my friend is new here so just see you later guys!"

tsk. he's not that old but why is he suddenly having a hard time remembering?

"yah Koo Jungmo did you lost your voice when you went on vacation?" Jungmo glared at me as he heard his name being called.

"tsk, you and woobin have the same class as mine and i heard there would be a transfer student." i didn't even ask dummy.

"really?! is it a girl or a boy?!" Woobin suddenly beams through.

"stop that! you're being womanizer again, stop being a playboy arasseo?" Koo Jungmo hyung being a hyung. okay.

"but hyung is she pretty?"

"speaking of the devil, Park Sera. she's a bit of a nerd, she's not pretty. well, she's kinda fat but she has the face." all of us turned our head to the girl at the main entrance of the building.

hyung is right, she's not pretty but you can consider it. she has the face but she's kinda fat. her eyes suddenly landed on me, those eyes where you feel like you are being threatened. something inside me is hurt though, maybe my pride whatever.

she's so ugly argh! i hate her, her face, her glare. that's kinda offensive for someone like me. hello, I'm Ham Wonjin, the greatest bully and no one ever dared to look at me in the eye!

"she's disgusting!" i blurted out.

"well, here the king comes. i think i know who is his next target. enemy spotted hyungs!" Seongmin chuckled.

she's coming to our way and we own the hallway! she keeps walking towards us until my mind thought about something. i tripped her and she successfully fell to the floor.

everyone in the hallway saw that and they all laugh at her.

"HAHAHA hyung that was a nice shot!" the maknae clings onto me as he laughs.

"what the hell Wonjin?" Jungmo hyung glared at me once again and offered his hands to that girl. " are you okay?"

tsk, he's always that nice.

the girl didn't even bother to grab his hand as she went towards me.

in a blast moment, i just heard a gasp from the students. s-she punched me and that hurts!

"why did you punch me?!" i shouted at her.

"it's called payback, you tripped me so i punched you." she rolled her eyes and walked away.

" i think you messed up about choosing who to bully" Minhee chortled. "let's go Hyeongjun, we don't want to be late in class right?" and with that, the two walk away.

"hey hyungs, we are going too!" the two maknae also went on their way.

"that girl! i will seriously get my revenge! no one even dared to touch me!" i whispered to myself.

" that's enough! you messed up with the wrong girl and just accept it. she's right, she retaliated for what you did to her."

what's wrong with these people?

she doesn't know who i am then i'll show her who Wonjin is!

-🥀

so hiii! I'm back.

i changed their age so this is the list of their age:

Serim - 19 years old
Allen - 19 years old
Jungmo - 18 years old
Woobin - 18 years old
Wonjin - 18 years old
Minhee - 17 years old
Hyeongjun - 17 years old
Taeyoung - 16 years old
Seongmin - 16 years old

Sera(as you) - 18 years old

thanks for reading!

don't forget to vote and give your feedback about my story!