| 17 |

"my friend wants you to be her date for the acquaintance." Sera told her brother.

"what? you told her that i am your brother?"

"no, of course not i just told her that we came from the same school." Sera denied even though that's the truth.

"but why me?" Serim asked.

"she likes you."  Sera eventually said.

"sure then, but it's not because i agreed she'll expect me to like her back?"

Sera lifted a brow and laughed, "of course not. she's not like that and besides she could change who she likes."

"about Jungmo, what happened?" and that how's the topic opened up again.

Sera told him everything, about the operation and so it was the reason of them breaking up. at first, Serim did not know how to react but coming into conclusion he must've understand in either ways. it's maybe acceptable but still he shouldn't have kept it to Sera.

the time passes on Sera after Serim had left her in her apartment.

tommorow is the date. she had the thought.

now that it became clearer she shouldn't be mad and distraught with Jungmo anymore and as she just thought about that, it reminds her of Wonjin who she left inside the car.

Sera's POV

he must've heard it.

i let a sigh before going to my bed. i am more confused now.

although i had so much of thinking today the thought of Wonjin kissing me managed to get through. that's even scarier, what if i already fell for him?

andwae!

to be honest i didn't know how or why should he kiss me? i just said asshole and jerk and he shut me up with a kiss. it's not even a valid reason to do that!

but still i must've forgotten about him earlier. i am too heavy-hearted that time, and i don't even know what to say anymore.

maybe Jungmo now explained himself but i can't love him anymore.

first, he did not trust himself.

second, he did not trust me and broke up with me.

and now, he wants me back?

i can not always give what he wants. i gave him space because i thought that was he wanted. and now i need a time to myself, even though i forgave and understand him before i think it's time to understand mine now.

and coming to into consideration again, there's Wonjin. i don't know why and i can't accept myself that i've been attach to him.

and the worst is, i think i have fallen for him though it's been only three weeks.

Third person's POV

Sera was awoken from the sunlight beams through the window of her room. she yawned and stretch her arms before going out of bed.

and as the principal told them, it's a free day today. they don't have to go to class and just prepare for the event.

Sera walked in to her closet and grab the dress she has to wear later on. she stared the whole details of the dress before putting in on her bed. it was actually Serim who sent it to her last night.

unknowingly, Sera has been feeling butterflies in her stomach and heart pounding out of her chest.

she doesn't have much to prepare though, so she walked out of her room and prepared her own meal.