| 27 |

Sera's POV

I opened my eyes despite of the pain that my head was giving me.

Aish that must be the effect of the alcohol. i looked at my surroundings and i'm inside my room. yawning, and stretching my arms out my eyes suddenly had the glimpse of Wonjin still sleeping and he's beside me!

my eyes hastily found its way to look at my body. i am not naked but why is he here?

"yah!" i pinched his side. "wake up! freaking Wonjin!"

"aish what now?" he rubbed his eyes and looked at me. soon enough, realizing we are on the same bed he covered his body. "w-what did you do to me?" he asked.

"this is my room you shithead! what are you even doing here?!" i yelled at him.

"i don't know! i-i was drunk last night!" he crossed his arms in denial.
"and besides i won't do anything to you! never!"

"then kindly explain why are you here?" i frowned.

"i-i was following the hyungs last night, and i don't know which room i got into but waking here up here maybe it's your room. that's the only thing i remember."

i clenched my teeth and stood up from my bed, "get out." i coldly spoke.

"w-what?" he stammered but eventually stood up and left my room.

that scared the hell out of me! i thought--aish nevermind.

<<<fast forward>>>

I finally brought myself downstairs after taking a bath. sighing, i first saw Wonjin and then the rest has their attention on different things.

"oh you're awake?" Da Eun greeted first. "let's eat breakfast first," she suggested.

i walked towards the kitchen as Da eun called the others too. sitting on the dining area silently, i remembered how crazy i was last night and Wonjin was the one who sent me to my room? what did i even say to him last night? ugh.

noises started to coat the dining area as i saw them, casually talking and laughing with each other. they seem fine.

"so the plan starts now?" Minhee raised the brow, taking a seat in front of me.

i nodded my head, "remember your sister Minhee, watch and guide her for the meantime. also your father's room, you're not coming here tonight and just come back tomorrow." i instruct.

"but," he pursed his lips with an apologetic face, "guards there were kinda strict-i mean they can harm people or even drag you out." he asserted.

i frowned a bit and leaned in a bit to get a hold of the table, "so what's the plan then?"

"you need to act," he sighed. "--like rich kids. first, Sera noona must act like she's a daughter of chaebol who needs a room for her and her boyfriend. that would be Wonjin hyung and for Jungmo hyung, you can use your father's hospital as they're also known as one of the biggest hospital in South Korea."

i looked at Wonjin who has already a smirk on his face. i wish i could wipe that off of him. my eyes automatically rolled as i turned my attention to Minhee again.

"bring Allen hyung and Hyeongjun with you, they'll act as your bodyguards." he added.

"m-me bodyguard? hell no--i looked so innocent." Hyeongjun pouted while crossing his arms.

"we don't need bodyguards, Allen will have to take care of Seongmin and Hyeongjun and Hyeongjun as he said, he looks so innocent."

"i'll work with fake ID's first then you can go later on." Serim told us as he attempted to walk towards the living room.