| 22 |

Sera's POV

the tip of my fingers touched the side of my lips.

"blood," i whispered to myself as a smirk drawn on the corner of my lips. i stared at the ground where i was and eventually get up seeing two guys wearing a cap and a mask in front of me.

"get lost," i coldly gazes at them and for the sake of their life they run away from me. i am in front of school or particularly at the parking lot when two guys went to punch me making my lips bloated up. i don't even know them.

a sigh escaped my lips as i grabbed my bag out of the floor and went inside the school. as usual i heard some murmurings around me or talking about my lips this time. that guy seriously has a grudge on me to punch me like that.

going back to reality i finally reached my class and the murmurings got even louder this time.

"what happened to you?" Da eun stood up from her seat.

i shrugged a bit, "i don't know,"

she suddenly pinched my side and pulled me towards our seat. "why don't you know? did someone punch you?"

"don't mind it, it's not that bad and i'm used to it," i am stating a fact here.

"still Sera, you're ruining your image! what if they are kind of gangsters?" she scolded me.

"don't worry i have my own ways of resolving this." i assured.

she let a sigh, "i can tell it to dad if you want, he can investigate this,"

i gulped, mafia should not be involved with some government's people and besides this is out of them. i can't let them minding my own business.

"i am seriously fine Da eun, i'll tell it to my dad instead." i lied on that part to be precise about appa.

"are you sure?" i nodded my head and faked a smile.

now i only need to know who sent those two.

Wonjin's POV

"what happened to her?"

"she deserves that!"

"poor Sera has to experience that kind of bullying."

I tilted my head towards the direction where the three students looking at. my eyes managed to have a glimpse of Sera. her lips bleeding and uniform is even messy.

"you know what i don't feel bad at her, she flirted with Wonjin first then Jungmo oppa and Serim! she's a bitch! if i had the courage i will even beat her up."

"what a whore!"

"she looks funny,"

My eyes automatically rolled as soon as i saw who the fvck dared to talk about Sera like that! they wore such a thick make up and tell that Sera is a whore? a flirt? tf!

Bombarding myself a question I was only left questioning myself who dared to hurt her. I really felt bad about her but she doesn't even mind it. what the hell are you doing to yourself Sera?

I entered our class a bit later than her though it's only a minute. I saw her talking to Da eun, typical friends asking what happened. My eyes went to Jungmo hyung who's looking at her also with a concern.

"yah Wonjin!" Woobin hyung locked me in his arms.

"let go of me,"

"what happened to your girl? hmm?"

MY girl?

"what do i know?" i sighed. he eventually let go of my neck and so i sat on my seat.

"it's your future girlfriend why are you so cold?"