| 16 |

Wonjin's POV

i watched how Jungmo hyung wipe her tears that has been falling out of her eyes.

throughout this day i don't know what to say though i expected this, everything of what's happening right now. what would happen to me after this? Sera will leave me?

——wait we're not a thing what am i saying?

i started my car and drove off away from the scene. i can't stand to see them even with one glimpse that they are together. what if they kiss?

andwae! they won't and still i am Sera's first kiss. they never kiss before!

aish stupid Wonjin! you're so funny.

Sera wouldn't like you, and that kiss! it doesn't even have a meaning. it's just she's so noisy and i had to shut her up. but what's this feeling again? i have no hate of hyung but why do i want Sera all mine right now?!

why do i hate the thought of them getting back together?

it's just something inside me tells that Sera is mine? wtf is that?!

i like her but this doesn't mean that i have to go far for liking her.

but then, must i go far to get her?

aniya! that's stupid!

that's the stupidest thing that i have heard from you Wonjin!

you won't date her okay?! as if she would even like you!

i picked my phone from my pocket and parked my car on the side.

who to call this time?

"minhee?" i dialed his number.

"what is this time hyung?"

"can i come over? i need an advice from you."

"wae? what happened again this time?"

" i will explain later, bye."

i hung up and headed to his house.

he's a bit rebellious son so he's living alone for now but still his mother is supporting his livings.

i knocked on his door and here Minhee was, yawning while welcoming me.

"you look like a mess," Minhee chuckled. "do you want a can of beer?"

"anything for me is okay." i shrugged. he threw me a can and sat beside me.

"let me guess, it's about Sera noona again?"

"i don't know, she's been bothering me these days. right, earlier i saw Jungmo hyung and her. i think they are in a good term now." i sighed and drank the beer.

"so that's what you are sulking about? you're afraid because they are in a good term now?"

Third person's POV

Wonjin sighed and as far as he know that's the reason of all of that but he doesn't want to admit it to anyone even to his closest friends.

"of course no, i'm happy for them. i'm happy that hyung had found the girl he wants. he's been reserving himself." he shrugged a bit bitter for the time being.

Minhee half sighed, "hyung i've known you for two years already, what's with the hiding things between us? you should change that attitude." the latter rolled his eyes, opening another can of beer and sips again.

"i am not hiding anything." Wonjin claimed avoiding any eye contact with Minhee.

and as Minhee observed his hyung for almost two years now, he can easily identify the change of his actions and attitude. the latter flicks his tongue out and put the can of beer in front of him.