| 21 |

Serim's POV

"listen here Serim, one of your friends is a betrayal." i froze upon hearing her.

so one of my friends is inside this house with me? i didn't know about that. i was out of the house when i noticed that a car arrived. our father did not even bother to mention it to me at all.

"wait Sera!" i managed to come up with her. she turned her head at me with a frown, "what do you mean?"

"he may not have betrayed you and your friends but he's a spy, he's spying on me." she let a sigh.

"so appa sent a guy to spy on you? and that guy is one of my friends?" i furrowed a brow.

"apparently yes, it seems like that and i don't know why he joined the group. he's still young."

"can you tell me his name?"

"figure it out yourself, i don't want you to hate him because of that and besides he's not that bad." she shrugged.

"don't tell this to anyone, especially my friends and i'll figure it about him." i negotiated.

she nodded her head, "i'm going,"

i sat on the couch, why i did not know about this? ——i mean dad is really that secretive person but even though we are living in the same house, he could tell me about spying on Sera but why would he keep about it and include my friend?

Sera's POV

sighing deeply, i eventually went home. today was very tiring, i know i did not do anything but it was really tiring to think. too many people out there and it has to be him? i see we are not close but he's Wonjin's best friend and now my father was into information about him——i mean why? why is he so interested about my life and people i've been approaching?

he doesn't have to do that! i have my own life and i have the right to decide for myself!

Wonjin's POV

aish what now?

do i really have to apologise? why? why do i have to apologise in the first place?! i am not at fault well except for the fact that i ditched her. it's not my fault that i started thinking about her and Jungmo hyung, i am jealous that night so it's necessary for me to be like this. why do i need to apologise? why do i need to go to her house?

i sighed bombarding myself a flood of questions as i stared at her house. well yes, i already arrived in front of her house but i can't just knock on her door and tell her that i am sorry for ditching her. what if she make a big deal about it? what if she'll kick me out? what if she cry? don't you just hate what if's?

my feet eventually brought me in front of her door, now i only need to ring the doorbell and see how is she going to react about me being here. i reached up for the doorbell, my hand shaking non-stop until i finally ring it.

aish! what are you even doing here Wonjin?! come on, walk away! go home already!

when i heard no response i just attempted to walk away but hearing the door opened made me froze on my spot.

"Wonjin?" i turned around to see her. now i screwed up.

"y-yeah, hi." that's so awkwar——

"do you want to come inside?" she asked.

"s-sure." i faked a smile.

she motioned me to come in so i did.

"feel at home," she pointed at the sofa like nothing happened. why is she so calm about it? like excuse me she likes me she should be blushing right now but i feel like i am the one blushing! "do you want something to drink?"

"anything is fine," i answered and with that she gave me a banana milk and a straw for it.

i put aside the straw cause i will look like a fool if i use that, it's damaging my image. i opened the lid of it and drink some. aish why does it taste so sweet?

"it's more fun drinking with a straw you pabo," she chuckled. i look dumfoundedly at the straw on my hand as i put back the lid and poke it with the straw. going to drink again, it doesn't taste so bad like at first and it's like it's more necessary to drink it with a straw. psh, i'm learning a lot from her.

"Sera?" i called her name. "a-about last night, i'm so sorry." i finally said it!

"it's okay, i did not actually thought about it. i just thought that maybe you don't want them to see us together especially at the party. just don't mind it." she shrugged. why do i feel bad? okay i have to feel bad cause i'm the one who ditched her, i am the one who hurt her.

"no i mean that's not just it——i kinda, how do i even explain this?" i asked myself.

"what is it?"

"i-i- need to go home i think?" i excused. she raised a brow at me like she was observing my actions.

"should i send you out?" she eventually ask and stood up from the couch.

"no i'm fine," as soon as possible i want to leave her house already and since for my perspective it's not a good idea going to a house with a girl only.

"wait Wonjin!" i tilted my head towards her with only raising a brow.
"do not trust anyone even your closest friends,"

confusion coated over me as soon as she said those things. it's so unnecessary to be blurting out things right now but hers is different, i think she's saying a fact or so what.

i nodded my head even though i was really unsure of that. i can't get it still. is she giving me a warning?

Eventually i left her house without saying anything because i am still caught up with her words. what does she know that i don't? she's saying that friends are still not trustworthy to be with or to be sharing with some secrets now.

aish screw that!

-🥀

thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!

an updateee since this story already passed 2k reads!

thank you for the support ❤️