| 38 |

Happy 7k!!

i'm so upset that this book is gonna end so soon (╥﹏╥)

-

Sera's POV

after two weeks or more than, Wonjin was already out of hospital. he'll regularly come to school but of course he missed some lessons from class.

"the result of the test came out!" one of our classmates shouted enthralling the attentions of everyone. they walked towards him, looking at the board.

the test for the first semester was last week and Wonjin can't take the test since he was in the hospital.

"why am i top 5 again?" the one girl groaned in annoyance.

"yah Woobin is top 2!" someone squealed.

all students looked at Woobin then at the board.

"if Woobin is the top 2 then who's the top 1?" another voice beams in.

"who else? it's probably Jungmo, he's the second smartest in here," girls batted their eyelashes.

"but Jungmo is the top 3?" the guy interrupted.

"what?!" she pushed the guy out of her way and stared at the board.

"heol?!" they covered their mouths and tilted their heads at me. "Park Sera is the top 1!"

surprised bitches.

"really?!" Woobin slammed his hands on the table and looked at me with a smile. "i'm so proud of you Sera!" he scurried towards me and hugged me tight.

"congratulations Sera!" Jungmo beamed in, flashing a smile also.

"the teacher said that the one who get the highest rank should tutor Wonjin." the other student added while looking at me. i slightly nodded my head as i turn my attention to Wonjin who's grinning from ears to ears.

--

another days passed when i started tutoring Wonjin in their house, preparing for his special exam that the teachers addressed it. 

"yah Sera come here." Wonjin called me. i walked towards his desk while he's pointing at the book in front of him. "i can't understand this." he pouted. my eyes studied the book he was holding.

"but i already taught you how to do solve that."

"Sera let's play."

i raised my eyebrows at him but eventually agreed. "what game?"

"if i get the answer right, you'll give me a kiss." he smirked.

"you seem confident." i commented while slacking my back off to the couch. "and if you lose?"

he started to think but shrugged anyways, "it's up to you."

"then be my slave for a month," my lips curved into a smirk as his face fell down but eventually agreed.

he focuses on his seat, studying the book that he has and answering it. he looked persistent more than i've imagined he could be. his lips tugged on the lid of the pen, getting more serious as he start writing.

"yah don't take it too serious!" i beams.

he tilted his head towards me while giving me a look and then shrugged before focusing once again.

after thirty minutes, he passed me the book with a smile.

"if i get the ten problems in there, you'll give me ten kisses." he spoke.