Run

*Sherlock's P.O.V.*

"John, will you please just ask it verbally already? I can't focus with you walking around me like."

Within just five days, everything is normal again. Almost.

We're back in England. Mycroft and I are back working which means cleaning up the mess that Eurus made while we were gone. The situation is bad, even worse that what Moriarty could do. Criminals run around England like they own the place. They were not scared of getting caught, because no one can pin anything on anyone. It seems like all their crimes were done perfectly and that's where Eurus' role comes in.

Just like Moriarty, she was somekind of a Consulting Criminal. She enables people to enact any crime they want, but unlike Moriarty, she doesn't want any credit. She wants it to be a clean job, unlike the other psychopath who wants to write his name on everything he destroy.

Luckily, she seems busy right now and is doing a sloppy job protecting her clients.

"Are we really not going to discuss that, well, uhm, how do I put it...let's see...right! That your deranged sister is holding your lost sister captive and possibly might be torturing her to death by now?" John finally asked aloud.

"Leave it be," I answered, reaching for my notepad and immediately getting back tona case I'm currently working on.

"Really? Sherlock, she just saved you and Mycroft! And you're just leaving her to ---

"Isn't that the point? She just saved us, she wanted us to be back here and be safe. It would be an astronomically stupid if we go back there and act like knights to save the 'damsel' in distress," I cut him off. His worrisome attitude gets to me sometimes.

"So, we are just going to leave her to die?" he asked with a frustrated tone.

"Stop thinking. You're going in circles, John," I said. I believe that's enough to quiet him off as he began to realize that we shouldn't be like this anymore.

"Wha-what?"

"Why are you still not used to this? At this point, you, out of all the people, should know that this is a normal thing when it comes to Y/N. You keep on worrying and worrying about someone who always finds her way to be in the path of danger. It's inevitable at this point, doctor. You should know by now that she's not a princess who needs saving. So. Leave. It. Be." I put the notepad down and said that while staring at him.

"I trust Y/N. I know she's capable. I really do. But this is Eurus. I mean, even Mycroft is scared of her! What more ---

"Enough. We are doing what we can to help on this side. Get all these criminals, pin something to Eurus, have everything on track again and that's all we can and will do right now," I said firmly which forced a defeated sigh out of John, "Stop worrying and just help me, will you?" I continued.

"Do I have any other choice?" John muttered under his breath.

"None," I replied silently as I go back to the notes, "So do we."

I just have to constantly remind myself that Y/N has already survived one psychopath. Surely...hopefully...she can handle another.

-----------

*James' P. O. V.*

I'm still in one piece.

I believe I fell into a coma for two days. I couldn't remember everything during those two days, but the moment I woke up, I feel like I could kill an army again.