Young And Menace {Flashback Chapter}

*Jim's P. O. V. *

I must say, I'm impressed, I really am. She's really proving that she's worthy to gain my trust and time.

Some months have passed since the day I recruited Y/N on my side and she's really keeping her game up. She impresses me in so many ways, her attitude, her intelligence, and most of all, her courage to treat me like we're on the same level. This has been the second time that I almost admit that someone could be equal to me, well, of course, Sherlock was the first one that made me think that way.

But despite my amusement towards her, Sebastian keeps on telling me that I shouldn't fully trust her yet and somehow I do agree. There's still this something about Y/N that baffles me, it's like I couldn't deduce her completely. Well, maybe if I have the time soon, I'll just torture whatever that is out of her. But right now, she's very useful to me.

She's been involved with everything that I am doing since the moment she got here except from the games I play with Sherlock, 'cause let's be honest, I'm the only one who can enjoy that. So far she hasn' t disappointed me and I could even say that she's just below Sebastian on my list now. This has been the first time that I had accepted someone this young and she's even a she. I didn't expect girls to be like this, I actually couldn't stand them and their whinings and feelings.

"You know, I still have no idea why you are trusting that girl so much, James," Sebastian murmured out of nowhere. We're currently on our way to meet this certain person that didn't comply with my rules with regards to our deal, now I have to clean him up for good.

"What's not to trust, Sebastian? She has proven herself worthy of my time, she's sadistic, amusing, and very useful to me. Why do you have a vendetta against her?" I asked him in a teasing manner, "Or are you threatened that a young girl could replace you?" I continued.

Sebastian let out a sarcastic chuckle. Of course, I really didn't mean that... Sebastian is also different, someone considered second to me.

"I could easily bury her under the ground ALIVE somewhere you'll never find if she comes for my spot, James," Sebastian replied to me sassily that made me smirk, "But in all seriousness, I just don't get how you just easily trusted her. She could be anyone and you're already letting her snoop around all over our businesses,"

"There's just something about her that attracts me, but worry not, Sebastian. I have it under control," I told him.

"You're even giving her the opportunity to kill you," he murmured and that was the moment I looked at him.

"Are you looking down on me, Moran?" I asked while I stare at him.

"Not that, I'm just warning you, James. They are getting more sneaky now with their antics," he said, probably pertaining to the England government...or maybe even the Holmes brothers.

"I'm still a lot better than them. And IF you are right, she better know how to hide or else I'm going to turn her inside out before she can even beg," I said.

This conversation and doubts fired me up in a satisfying way, now I am in the perfect mood for torture. Finally, we arrived at this venue where this stupid human being I'm about to erase is staying. We didn't waste any more time and started the party almost immediately, I needed to get down to torturing as soon as possible too.

"Well, who do we have here? Trying to hide from someone, are you?" I said the moment I saw this worthless piece of human in front of me. He's already shaking with fear, pathetic, but I do enjoy it. Seeing them like this makes me enjoy it more.