Stay Alive For Me

*James' P.O.V.*

"I don't like what I'm seeing, James," Eurus said the moment she entered my office. As usual, she was uninvited, I didn't know that she was coming, but here she is. Seems like the girl doesn't know the things that I don't like, but do I care? Maybe a little, but overall, I let her do what she wants.

"Well, do you think I am enjoying myself too?" I asked with sarcasm. Of course, she's talking about those people that are killing our little pawns. Within the span of one week, there's this group of people that successfully killed our fully guarded criminals and managed to dehumanized their bodies before exposing it to the public. Whoever this group is, they know what we are doing and they are interfering with my and Eurus' plan.

"Sherlock had been relaxed after finding out what had happened. I'm expecting that you already know who did this and already have a plan to do the same to them?" Eurus asked.

"Well, I could have sworn I thought that you know too?" I asked with a smirk. I got up from my seat and walked towards her.

"I might be considered as the most intelligent person in the world, but cut me some slack, dear. Don't expect me to know every single thing, most especially when I'm enjoying teasing my brothers," Eurus wittily replied and I chuckled at her.

I reached for the remote control of the projector inside my office and immediately turned it on. I showed Eurus the different people that our surveillance caught that killed those criminals. It seems that all are just hired hit men and women.

"Some of those are just disguises. Something tells me that they are somehow familiar. Right, James?" Eurus said and she looked at me like she's implying something.

"I know some of those are only disguises, but the familiarity? The only thing that's familiar to me is how they kill those pawns. It was brutal, but beautiful though, but again familiar," I answered her.

"That's exactly what I'm saying, my dear. Don't worry though, I'll take care of--

"No, let me handle it this time. It's just speculation, I want to see if it's true. Don't do things that you'll regret, she can still be...useful," I said. Eurus stared at me and let out a laugh.

"Suit yourself, but if this happens again. We're doing it my way," she said and begins to walk away, "But in the meantime, I'll let you play with that useless thief again. Just don't enjoy for too long, darling," she said playfully before completely leaving me alone.

Don't get me wrong, I do love the wit and the confidence of that girl, but what I don't appreciate is that she's clashing with my plans. I don't like it when people do that.

------------------

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

"I trust that you already know who's coming to visit you. Go back to Switzerland as soon as you can. Good job on your first week, by the way. Come back soon, deary. xoxo -I. A. " I received a text message from Irene and I immediately packed some of my things and hopped on the next available plane to Switzerland.

In no time, I was able to go back to that small city and meet up with the person that is pretending to be in here. Honestly, it was kind of weird seeing her wearing my face, but I must say that she's doing great. I almost asked myself if I am the real Y/N when I saw her.

"Call me if you need any help while you're in here. I'll replace you again once Moriarty leaves," she said as she slips out of her disguise.

"Thank you. I hope being me is not giving you much trouble here," I told her.