Explode

*Jim's P. O. V. *

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me," Sebastian murmured under his breath as he looked at his iPad. We're both acting like normal people at a café near the arena where the excitement will happen later.

I focused my attention on Sebastian who looks so annoyed yet impressed at the same time and at that moment, a smile formed on my lips too.

"Huh? Really? She's already up? She's getting more and more used to drugs. Her body is adjusting to it," I said. I was sure that the drug I gave her last night would keep her asleep until tonight, but I guess her willpower is stronger than the dosage.

"I might lay off trying to drug the girl if I were you. Maybe she'll turn into Hulk or something, we'll never know," Sebastian said as he handed me the iPad.

I could see the tracking device that was planted in the helicopter I left for her already moving towards Baker Street. Of course, she'll go there, the only question is...will her brother help her?

"Orders?" he asked.

"Let her be. Besides, I already left a little surprise in that helicopter. I sure hope she survives though," I said while smirking, "I want her to feel how his brothers doubt her now. I bet they won't even believe her," I continued.

"We know that girl, James. She'll still stop --

"She's not Sherlock, Sebastian. She can't determine who our suicide bombers are among this huge crowd. She can only distinguish lies, not pinpoint who's going to make the place go...boom," I explained to him and Sebastian smiled.

"You just wanted her to get here to get rejected by her brother and witness the blood fest that will happen later," Sebastian said.

"Exactly, mate!" I exclaimed a little louder to which the people around us surely found annoying but I don't care. I could kill all of them with just one snap of a finger if they dared say something to me. "Can't wait to see that angry expression on her face once she failed this one. She might even have the guts to kill me this time too," I said excitedly as I look at the green dot on the iPad that points where Y/N is now. The dot suddenly stopped and then disappeared within a mere second, looks like the chopper already turned into pieces. "Don't die on me, love," I whispered, expecting more from this girl.

----------

*Y/N's P. O. V. *

Next to Moriarty, the thing that I'm hating the most now is traffic.

It's already night and dark outside and I still haven't reached the arena. Since this event is a huge one, the traffic going to this place is the worst. I rode in a cab to go there, but I just decided to run because there's no way in hell that I'll arrive there in time if I stayed in the cab. After running for almost 20 minutes, I finally arrived in front of the arena. It was a closed vicinity that's why I know this will look nasty if I didn't stop Moriarty.

I stood still for some moments trying to catch my breath and gather my thoughts to form a plan...and honestly, my brain is just in a blank state. I don't know what to do, I'm so lost.

Now that I'm looking at how huge this arena is and could estimate how many people are inside, I just know this is impossible to do alone. I don't have the skill and power to stop what Moriarty planned tonight and maybe I should just let it be. Maybe what Sherlock is implying should be the way, why would I care? I'm a murderer now, I take people's life forcefully, this is the same thing...these people being innocent doesn't make a change...so why would I ---

"Y/N! Oh, thank heavens! I thought I won't see you!" suddenly someone came near me and looking at me worriedly.

"J-John?" I murmured as I realized that it was my brother's best friend.