The 'I' in Lie

*Y/N's P. O. V. *

I slowly opened my heavy eyelids and immediately saw a familiar room. Right that moment, I know I'm back at James' hideout, the one that's on an isolated island in the middle of god knows where. The bed, ambiance, and lighting are all too familiar. He probably brought me here to keep me away from Eurus, but honestly, he's just asking for war now.

I sighed heavily, now everything became difficult again. I'm still not sure if I can trust James in this. I still don't know if all of these are acts against Eurus or if it's simply a trap. Letting Eurus know that I didn't have an amnesia is the least thing that I like to happen now. I'm sure she'll torture me emotionally the moment she figured out that I can still remember. I can live with the death threats towards my own life, what I can't deal with is her using the people around me to particularly torture me. I can't give her that advantage.

After a while of deep thinking, I finally decided to move and sit up and that's when I realized that James was in the same room. He's sitting on the couch which was behind me while I was still laying on the bed. At first, I thought he was spying on me, but then I realized that he's fast asleep.

I found myself staring at him, I can't believe that a psychopath like him, someone who's done so many horrendous crimes and someone who has a very twisted mind can still look this peaceful. I was just so caught off guard that I stared at him for too long and I realized I'm now being creepy.

But can you blame me? James' actually puts the hot in psychopath.

"Oh, god. What the hell am I thinking?" I mouthed and almost facepalming myself.

I pushed myself to jump off the bed and walk towards him. I realized that he's still a little pale, but not as worse as earlier and it looks like someone professional has stitched him up too. I leaned closer to him, wanting to touch his shoulder, but before I could even get closer, he jolted awake and immediately grabbing my hand.

"J-Jim," I involuntarily blurt out. Fortunately, I didn't accidentally call him James.

"Don't do that ever again, I could have stabbed you," he said. He's so alert already as if he didn't just wake up.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do, I don't know this place, where am I?" I asked while looking and acting like a scared cat.

James took a deep breath and as he do so, I saw him clenching his jaw. I know that he's probably going to be so annoyed with my questions so let's see what story he'll give me.

Before he answered me, he let himself collapse on the couch and he signaled me to sit beside him by tapping the space next to him. I just followed him and sat there. He was intensely looking at me and now I'm just so curious about what kind of story he'll try to force into my brain.

"Your real name is Y/N Scarlett Scott, but after you were adopted you became Y/N Holmes. You're the foster sister of Sherlock Holmes, and yes it's that arrogant detective in England. You're not just some boring girl who lives in a peaceful stupid town, you're a spy, you have abilities that can be a serious and honestly annoying threat to anyone that goes against you. You've worked in the CIA for years, you're intelligent, but not like your brothers, but you have something else, Y/N. You're a liar and a very good one. You've used that to your advantage and even used it to fool the ONLY consulting criminal in the world, the nemesis of your brother...and that's me by the way. But right now, I'm not the enemy. Their true biological sister has come back to take back what's hers and she's not happy that you manage to get her position. She's notorious for torturing people at an emotional level and if she had enough, she resorts to physical pain. I hope you got all that because I am not repeating this again. Now I want you to get your bloody self together and prepare to fight because the moment I saved you earlier, all these have just become a war," he said and I'm sure by now my mouth is hanging open.