Play Games with the Devil Himself

*Sherlock's P.O.V.*

I really want to laugh at my sister, laugh at what she is saying, but I hate the fact that I can see that she's telling the truth right now. I can see it in her eyes, these are those rare moments where she lets me in those eyes of her...meaning she's telling something true.

"How can you be sure? Maybe he's just using you?" John was the one who broke the silence inside the flat. Even Mycroft is shocked and silent, he doesn't really know about this too, Y/N's skill really did come in handy on this one.

"If you're expecting me to explain this, I can't. I know you know John, it's an unexplainable thing. I have no idea why or how it happened. It just did and I felt it," She reasoned and John stared at her in shock while Mycroft and I shared looks. "It wasn't normal 'love', but it wasn't a sadistic and masochist kind of love either. ITs...actually it's not even 'love', I feel weird calling it that, but I think it was the nearest thing that could be considered as 'love' for Moriarty. I...can't, I just don't know how to even explain it.

Silence was all over the room and no one dared to break it for some moments. All these information are just shocking and we believe it, it's her, she's our sister and again, this are the rare moments that she lets us see the whole thing through her expressions.

"Sherlock, Mycroft, you know me. I can tell if someone is faking or lying so easily, and he - Moriarty...he's not. I was always experimenting with him, his raw emotions are true. Yes, it's twisted, it's something not anyone can understand, but it's authentic, it's the truth," Y/N explained further and now I couldn't help myself but to roll my eyes at her. I'm sure she saw me because she's now glaring at me.

"Sister, I know you and I believe in your skills, but I think you're thinking with your feelings which is, again I'm telling you, that will bring you nowhere." Mycroft explained and for the first time in a long time I agreed with him.

Y/N just stared at us, already giving up with explaining everything. I took a deep breath, putting my hands in a praying position and putting it under my chin.

"And again, you're looking at my feelings as my weakness," Y/N whispered and I know she somehow agreed on that too. "I know somehow it is, but sometimes it helps, look now, now we know he COULD somehow feel too. Sherlock, you...You just kept on denying it too, but you feel it. Just connote it as what you feel for John, a partner that you don't want to lose and you Mycroft, think of it as your feelings towards Sherlock and me. You care, you just try to deny it." She said in a straight manner that made me and my brother look at her, taken back. "I know what you're trying to say, it's a point of weakness, but you can't deny you don't feel it. We're all humans here, whether you are a sociopath or a psychopath. It just boils down to your control to hide and deny it." she continued.

"Okay, enough." Mycroft said, clearing his throat. Looks like Y/N have hit a nerve. "Fine let's say there's something between you before, but that would just make him like to get you and control you more. You did a lot for that sick criminal, he'll obviously want you back. And IF he really sees you as something more, he'll do everything to get you back," Mycroft explained.

"Mycroft, that was almost 2 years ago. He found out who I am now, he is more menacing now, surely he already changed. What I knew before is not relevant now, the only thing we have now is his urge to get me and kill me and that's what we are going to use to lure him," Y/N said and I nodded.

"Next time we saw him, kill him if you have the chance," I stated and Mycroft looked at me. "What? Do you want to contain him or something, expecting him to STAY there? He couldn't even stay DEAD. Might as well burn him once he died just to make sure he won't come back for sure," I told him with sarcasm. I had enough with his games, I am not risking any more lives. I'm sure he's going to get everyone around us. "You can kill him, right Y/N?" I turn my attention towards my sister.