The Third One

*James' P. O. V. *

The moment Y/N made her own way towards the storage area, I became more focused on finding out who this copycat is. I really want to know who he is and how he managed to crawl through my system, no one has ever done that before...not even Mycroft Holmes, and that's the only person I could think of that has the possibility to do such thing. Whoever this copycat is, I'm sure he's someone worth to meet.

I kept on roaming around the hideout and the puny securities just don't stop coming, so I just kept on shooting them. The moment I had enough, I grabbed one of them and immediately stabbed him in the stomach while pinning him against the wall.

"Where is he? Where's our cat?" I asked him. The man laughed while staring back at me.

"She's already leaving. This is just the start, James Moriarty. Pick. Your. Side." he murmured. I pulled out my gun and shot him in the head immediately. I have no idea what he's talking about, but it sure sounds like he's confident about it.

"James? Where are you? Someone's leaving through the other side of the vicinity. I couldn't get through, there are so many convoys around our cat. And I do believe the it is a she," I heard Sebastian through the earpiece. He's currently at one of the choppers above this building.

"I need a face, Moran. Do what you can to capture it. Order every other airforce at the moment to focus on capturing whoever that is, " I ordered as I ran to the rooftop. 

The moment I got there, I ran to the edge to look down at where this copycat is escaping through, but before I could even get a good look, the security around her began to shoot me. All the other chopper are around that area too and pursuing whoever this is, but her team is also ready for the attack and we couldn't get to her. I took a quick cover and called out Sebastian, "Moran," I called.

"On it," he answered and with that, I stood up again and shoot as much of her security as I can. Sebastian got the half of them through his sniper rifle and I got the half, but we were too late because the vehicle where our culprit is is on the move now. "Follow her no matter what!" Sebastian ordered the others and with that, they all went to follow the vehicle while still firing at it. "Any idea who that is?"

"No," I honestly answered while looking at the choppers following her. One blink away, I saw all of my force that's following her being rocketed down until there's no more left.

I gritted my teeth while running my hand through my hair. Whoever this copycat is, she's definitely getting on my nerves.

"Shall I go after her?" Sebastian asked.

"No, we'll have our chance. We'll leave," I said. I walked towards the chopper as Sebastian bring it down on the rooftop floor again. "Have you found it, Y/N?" I asked, now talking to Y/N.

"Yeah, already going to destroy all. How about the copycat? Have you seen him?" she asked. Her voice is already breaking, she must be so far in the vicinity.

"It's definitely not a him, Y/N. It's a her, but I didn't get the chance to talk. She escaped. Get that thing over with, we're going," I ordered.

I was about to say something more, but I suddenly heard a loud siren all over the vicinity. It was annoying to the ears and I think this sound could still be heard miles from here. "Y/N?!" I shouted, but I couldn't get through anymore.

"That siren doesn't sound good. We should leave," Sebastian said the moment I climbed on the chopper.

"Stand by. We're not going without her ---

Suddenly, I was getting signal from her earpiece again. I was hearing a voice but it' s definitely not hers. It sounds like it was coming from a speaker.