Mine

*Jim's P. O. V. *

Seeing her again like this just makes me so thrilled again. She was still like the same as before - the girl who can amazingly control what she wants to show the world.

I can't explain how much I adore and despise her at the same time. Her intelligence, morals, and attitude are all over the place, it seems like it is as messed up as mine and even if I found out that she was a relative of my nemesis, I couldn't stop myself from trusting her and it seems like it's the same for her.

This girl got me so attracted to her that I just want her all to my side and myself. She's twisted and messed up like I am even if she successfully hides it. She's the only person that made me feel this kind of sensation like I wanted to kill her yet I don't want her to die. I'm sure this is the closest I can get to experience this thing called 'feelings for other human beings'. It's still not normal, but it's still some kind of feeling.

In some way, we think and move in sync and I find it so beautiful. I just need to ignite her more so she can fully bloom and let herself remove these restraints that she gave to herself. I know soon enough she'll appreciate what I am trying to do to her.

I wanted to kill her the moment I found out about her true identity, in fact, I almost did kill this girl last couple of weeks,  but for some reason and for the first time ever, I have doubted myself with a decision. She was the only one that made me feel that way, it fascinated me and I honestly don't understand it. All I know is that I wanted her back on my side and now that I have her again, I'll make sure she's here for good.

Well, that kind of thinking may have contradicted the fact that I just 'gave her away' to that pesky man (who I wanted to skin alive since the moment we arrived in his office), but as always, I know what I am doing and I am sure that she already knows what I am trying to do too. I'm giving her the opportunity to torture and kill this man that is obviously going out of her morals. I could already see it in her eyes right from the moment she heard the man lustfully playing with a child. And now that her chance of killing off the guy is getting closer, the fire in her eyes are getting brighter and stronger.

It's unfortunate that I wouldn't be able to witness the blood fest that would happen inside, but I assumed it will be beautiful. I thought that Y/N would actually show mercy since she's been out of this line of work for two years, but the man just dug the hole for himself when he clearly shot the kid. I heard it all, now he's really in for a torture, which is GOOD. I would have volunteered to do the torture myself, he made me wait for a long time anyway and he thinks he's above me, but I think Y/N would be my best bet for now. She's probably enjoying herself inside too.

I patiently waited outside the room and I was amazed that it didn't take that long for the doors to open again. I was the only one in that hall to see Y/N who has her hands and tank top all soaked with so much blood. The crimson red color of the blood actually looks bloody good on her. I am trying to imagine what he did to that man to get herself this soaked with blood, most especially her hands. I think she became a bear and mauled the man inside out...I wish I could have seen it!

Y/N was still standing there and I could clearly see her physically shaking from the adrenaline, but the most important thing is I could see the satisfaction in her eyes.

"Well, that was a lot quicker than expected," I told her as I started walking towards her.

"I could have saved that kid! You shouldn't have stopped me earlier!" she shouted angrily while pointing her bloody knife at me. I didn't even realize that she was holding a knife because it was just covered in blood.