All Over Again

*Back to present time*

*Y/N's P.O.V.*

Thankfully, Jim had stopped bothering me for some time and he just let me sit quietly while we fly off to God knows where. I actually have no idea how long it has been or where we are going, my head is just circling around how Sherlock looked at me before they left, that challenging look is really bothering me. I have no idea what it meant, but I do hope that he's not looking at me as his enemy now. I never really want that to happen.

"Enjoying the flight, love?" I suddenly heard James again, well, too much for the 'quiet' while. He just came out of the cockpit, he probably just finished discussing something with Sebastian who's controlling the plane.

"Where are we actually going?" I asked him while he sat down on the couch across from me.

"I really love how you think, Y/N. Instead of asking, 'where are you taking me', you're asking that," he told me and I just rolled my eyes at him. "I'm taking you back in, love, but before that, we have an errand to do first. You know, just like the old times." he casually explained and after that, I just laughed mockingly at him.

"James, maybe you're forgetting...I'm not on your side anymore," I told him.

It's just amazing how he's still willing to let me work for him...how he just assumed that I'll do things for him again. But then again, he had his full trust in me. He'd seen me do a lot of things for him...I've done terrible things for his side, maybe that's why he's thinking like this.

"Well, do you have a choice, Y/N? Besides, your brothers have given you to me --

"I'm not a thing just to be given away, James. And may I remind you, I gave myself in. You forcing them is unnecessary, you sick bastard." I replied and he chuckled at me.

"Stop it, darling. It doesn't suit you, just let loose. I already know that you're not normal and our morals are not of the normal kind. Besides, you shine when you're with me," James explained and I was taken back by what he said.

He was right,  Sherlock and Mycroft tries to tone it down from me because they were afraid of the things that I'll do. They hid me before and was trying to hide me again to stop me from exploding.

But with James, he lets me bloom, he ignites me and it's actually scary because I've done things I couldn't imagine that I can do when I'm fully in this state. He has seen this and now he's surely going to use it against me, it's the only bullet he has on me anyways.

"Here are some of the files of this errand I am talking about," he said, I was intensely looking at him as he handed me a folder that I automatically took and scanned. It was the file of a senator he probably had a deal with. "He did some business with me but couldn't keep his promises, but as for the other information you would think important, well, he's corrupt, a pedophile and child murderer," James explained and I can see all of the facts on the files he's given me. I know he's telling the truth too since I've heard this news somewhere, I just confirmed it now.

I glanced at him, he really put that information in here because that's where this senator crossed my line of morals. James knew that I despise these kinds of people and would do anything to eradicate them as soon as possible. I took a deep breathe as I continue to look at him.

"So, you'll be meeting him right now?" I asked, putting the files on the table.

"We will," he answered me confidently. He really is expecting me to cooperate. I was about to say something against him again, but for some reason, I was out of words. I just know that deep inside me, I'm already on this mission.