Don't Let Me Be Gone

*James' P.O.V.*

I can't feel anything.

Pain is the only sensation I could comprehend right now and everything else is forgotten. I have always enjoyed pain and would sometimes do things to feel it - getting beaten, getting stabbed, getting shot, but not for this long and not to this extent.

I've enjoyed it at first. The first three gunshot wounds were so powerful to let me crave more, but now this fragile body of mine couldn't take anything more at this point.

Eurus was showcasing me as if I'm a Christmas tree that needs to be lighten up for the customers. The voltage ran through my veins like small piercing needles making sure they get to my pain receptors. It always feels good at the start but it becomes harrowing fast. I've lost count how many times I came close to losing it.

Somehow, I can still understand what's going on outside. People came to get Sherlock and his brother and of course, Y/N is one of them. She's really the kind of person who just digs out a grave for herself.

I wanted to prop my head up to talk to the camera in front of me. I want to tell Eurus how I'm going to dismember her body limb by limb then feed it to the scummiest animal while keeping her alive during the whole process but again, I absolutely despise the fact that I can't do or feel anything right now.

As I was imagining bloody scenarios, I started to feel it again. I'm disgusted at how I just scream and how I just fall into the pain so instantly. No one should be able to do this to me!

I'll murder her until even hell can't recognize her.

I can feel thousand and thousand of needles inside my body piercing right through my veins and as every second pass, their force becomes stronger and stronger. I'm feeling my body seizure in pain and my eyes are beginning to roll back.

She wasn't stopping and I can tell the voltage is increasing.

"S-stop! I said stop. Please...stop!" someone said.

Within a snap, everything stopped. I involuntarily took a sharp deep breath and stayed still. I could still feel the lingering pain on every corner of my body.

Y/N was the one who shouted and I wanted to laugh at her instantly. She's showing her stupid weakness again and it's hilarious and annoying to see her like this. Eurus already caught her.

"I'll stay. Just let him go with them too." That must have been the most stupid thing Y/N has said.

I badly wanted to speak, I wanted to call her out for being brainless in this situation. She has become so weak and dense. It's disappointing. What a disgrace that she chose to die here.

Y/N is firm with her offer, but Eurus has something different in mind. Of course, she won't let me go too but that's exactly what I want. I'm not leaving this place until she's dead.

Eurus stated her plan and Y/N stupidly agreed. I can't believe that she could be this dense. She had no reason to do this at all.

The cameras turned off and I couldn't hear anything anymore. I'm left all alone in this cell and still unable to move. Moments later, I heard the door open and from the sound of the steps, I already know it was her.

"I guess you're not so useless after all. Now I'm glad I didn't bury you alive last night," Eurus stated as she stood in front of me.

"I must say, I was taken back when I saw Y/N. I didn't know she was alive and honestly, for a split second, I was threatened. She survived through my radar and was able to do some damage. I thought she was it. But turns out she's still stupid," she continued while she walks back and forth, "You must be feeling a lot of butterflies in your stomach, James. She sacrificed herself for her Jimmy," her playful tone disgusted me.