Let's Make A Deal

*Present time*

*Y/N's P. O. V.*

The moment I got back to my senses, the first thing I noticed was the body pain I am feeling all over my body. I forced myself to open my eyes and that's when I realized that I have fallen asleep while sitting up on a chair and staying there with only one position overnight. I remembered visiting my Mind Palace last night to escape all my thoughts, but it seems like my mind shut off immediately after I got my answer from that place. I honestly still don't know how to control that subconscious part of me and it just ended up letting me fall into an uncomfortable sleep, but at least, now I know what to do. I could still clearly remember what my subconscious 'Sherlock' told me in there and everything became clear to me now.

But before all that I first need to move from this chair before my bones completely go numb. I slowly stood up and with every move I make I could hear my bones cracking and could definitely feel the pain all over my body. Thankfully, I was able to stand in no time and stretched myself for a little bit, but I could still feel the body ache lingering.

"God, I feel so old," I murmured to myself as I continue to stretch there.

I walked around the room for a while and opened the curtains when I got closer to the windows. The sun hasn't fully risen yet, but the sky is already bright and orange in color. The view from my window is beautiful, I could see the sea from here and the beach-like landscape is breath-taking. I honestly have no idea where this is, or if I'm still even on earth. For all I know I could be in some part of hell right now, I'm with Moriarty anyways. But one thing is for sure, he sure knows how to pick a beautiful place to own.

After letting my bones adjust for a while, I decided to prepare myself for the day. My room was just like before: it's huge, has a minimalist style, the tiles and walls are black in color, has a queen-sized bed, a huge TV, has a bathroom inside and actually everything I need is already available here. I think he really readied this room for me.

I walked to the bathroom and started my routine and in no time, I was ready. I looked inside the closet and as I have suspected, the style of the clothes are the same as before, but all clothes are brand new and everything is in my size too. I picked the one I am comfortable in while working out, put them on before deciding to go out of this room.

As I walk towards the door of the room, I'm thinking if he'll really just let me loose and allow me to walk around here freely. I reached for the knob and turned it, actually feeling relieved that it's not locked. I guess he's really sincere with what he told me last night.

I walked out of the room, finally seeing his new hideout for the first time. I must say, it became more elegant looking -- everything looks so expensive and luxurious -- he really knows how to have a good taste in these kinds of things. I kept on walking, hoping that I'm not getting lost because this place is freaking huge. Fortunately, I came across with some of his security inside, most of them looked familiar, but everyone is looking at me in shock.

"Where can I find James?" I asked one and thankfully, he just guided me out of the mansion and pointed me out in the golf course field.

The sun has finally risen so it's already bright outside. Finally, I was able to see James standing there while holding a golf club and looking in a distance. He's wearing casual clothes, looking like a normal person who's just playing golf, but come on, I know this guy, he's nowhere near normal.

"Glad to know you changed, Y/N. Back then you're always the last one to get up from sleep," James said when I got near him.

"Things change, James," I answered. I looked around and it seems that he's just really playing in here, "I guess it's a lazy day today?" I asked.